The Student Room Group

I need advice

Okay so I’m extremely insecure. About my body and just in general, I’m hoping that maybe someone on here can lend some advice.

I’m 18 years old and a massive virgin. Never had sex, never kissed anyone etc. I’m also bisexual. Anyways, I don’t like my body. I want to change it. I’m what they call “skinny fat”. I’m fat but skinny at the same time 😂 sounds ridiculous but it’s unfortunately a common body type amongst men. I have barely any muscle, so I look really skinny with a shirt on, but I actually have fat all around my chest and stomach. I definitely want to change, but I don’t know how. Like, should I build more muscle, or try and lose fat etc. I want to try and change myself starting in the new year (I.e tommorow) but I just don’t know where to start.

I also have certain “issues” with my penis. I have forcyde spots on the back of my penis, and sometimes they’re less noticeable sometimes they aren’t sometimes they’re bigger etc. And it’s not exactly pleasant to look at. I also have PPP (pearly penile pauples) on the head of my penis (not a lot of them though) which also makes me insecure. I don’t know how to get rid of them so I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me 😂 also - both guys and girls, would you be put off having sex with someone who has PPP and forcyde spots?
First of, PPP occurs in 14-48% of young men so don’t worry about that. However, if you really want to get rid of them there’s laser treatments you can look into but since it isn’t harmful, you might as well leave it.

For forcyde spots there’s also laser treatment available or topical treatments, but again it’s not dangerous leaving it is an option.

About your body and also about your penis insecurities in general I must say that no matter how much you work on changing things you don’t like, if you don’t work on your internal validation you will continue being insecure.

It’s hard but the first step to feeling better about yourself is to begin accepting what you look like right now, because I promise girls won’t care about the small details of your genitals. Tbh we don’t look that closely and you can also have the lights off if it really bothers you.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so I’m extremely insecure. About my body and just in general, I’m hoping that maybe someone on here can lend some advice.

I’m 18 years old and a massive virgin. Never had sex, never kissed anyone etc. I’m also bisexual. Anyways, I don’t like my body. I want to change it. I’m what they call “skinny fat”. I’m fat but skinny at the same time 😂 sounds ridiculous but it’s unfortunately a common body type amongst men. I have barely any muscle, so I look really skinny with a shirt on, but I actually have fat all around my chest and stomach. I definitely want to change, but I don’t know how. Like, should I build more muscle, or try and lose fat etc. I want to try and change myself starting in the new year (I.e tommorow) but I just don’t know where to start.

I also have certain “issues” with my penis. I have forcyde spots on the back of my penis, and sometimes they’re less noticeable sometimes they aren’t sometimes they’re bigger etc. And it’s not exactly pleasant to look at. I also have PPP (pearly penile pauples) on the head of my penis (not a lot of them though) which also makes me insecure. I don’t know how to get rid of them so I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me 😂 also - both guys and girls, would you be put off having sex with someone who has PPP and forcyde spots?

being a virgin at 18?..is not strange..I know some pple who did'nt loose theirs until they were 22..almost 23 yrs old!...virgins are SPECIAL pple!..nothing to be ashamed of!..BTW! :-) I know about skinny fat pple...it's just FLAB..that's all....u wanna change that?..then start exercising..ALOT!..doing things like running,cycling,push-ups-situps..etc..you don't need to goto a gym..just clear away some space in your bedroom and get to it!...then go outside and start running...push-ups..lots of them..will certainly straighten up a flabby chest!..good luck to ya!...:-)
Original post by madisonwilliams
being a virgin at 18?..is not strange..I know some pple who did'nt loose theirs until they were 22..almost 23 yrs old!...virgins are SPECIAL pple!..nothing to be ashamed of!..BTW! :-) I know about skinny fat pple...it's just FLAB..that's all....u wanna change that?..then start exercising..ALOT!..doing things like running,cycling,push-ups-situps..etc..you don't need to goto a gym..just clear away some space in your bedroom and get to it!...then go outside and start running...push-ups..lots of them..will certainly straighten up a flabby chest!..good luck to ya!...:-)

I wouldn’t listen to this.

If you’re 18 having ‘flab’ is perfectly normal as it ensures you have enough reserves for your body to keep growing. Overexercising is very damaging and can stunt growth. Be careful with that.

Quick Reply

Latest