The Student Room Group

The Fachetti Group - Unit 6, JAN 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lottiebay
Hello, is it possible if I could be sent this please as I am struggling with interpreting the data
Thanks x

Just sent it over
Original post by r.sohal_
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way

I sent you an email.

kind regards
Original post by Youngdave
A practice question that would be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZg-FGd6bU

Have you tried to do this?
What could the recommendations and issues be?
Original post by Charlotteai

This is good practise which I most likely will try soon but I would also reccomend try to do some of the past papers on the pearson website.

I have attached a link
Here
This is good practise which I most likely will try soon but I would also reccomend try to do some of the past papers on the pearson website.

I have attached a link
Here

If you do try the practise question can you please send it completed to me as I want to have an idea on how I could apply the facts from this specific case study into a report? Thanks
Hi Laura, could you share the document and interpreted data please and thanks.
Information and Interpretations for figure 3/ table 3 is on the document which I have shared to those who have emailed me for a link

If you still need the link for the document just email me at
rihtiksohal2003@gmail.com

:smile:

Hiya, your email address doesn’t seem be valid. I am trying to get a copy of that interpretation document.
how many issues have you found that are not reoccurring? also what is the most effective way to analyse the tables
Can you help explain to me more about the culture as man I can’t get my head around it
Original post by Charlotteai

Not yet
Reply 71
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way

may i get the document please
Reply 72
Could you email me the link please? I think I emailed you
Reply 73
what you guys think the question will be about?
For the unit 6 exam the content is massive anybody know which topics specifically should be focused on thanks

hi i have also sent you an email
thanks
thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
No problem
Just so you and everyone else knows

I will have figure 3 on the same domucemt I have shared so feel free to check it near the end of the day when I should have it finished

Original post by Wheezgeez
someone do the report, and send it on here.
I`ll give you bitcoin
please.
may god be with you

I'll take usdt the markets not very stable
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 78
Can someone please give a list of the issues within the business and recommendations?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending