The Student Room Group

How to get girlfriend to improve at blowjobs

I’ve been dating this girl for 6 months now. Before me, she was a virgin, so has never given blowjobs before. She admitted she was nervous to give one as she didn’t know what to do and didn’t want it to be bad. She’s only given me one twice and only when I ask during sex. She’s not great at them, as expected because she’s not done them before, and has asked me to give her tips before. I’m not sure how to give her tips, as I don’t want to make her feel bad or anything, how would I approach this?
Also, I would like to finish in her mouth sometime- of course only if she was up for that. I don’t want to pressure her, especially as all this stuff is new to her, so again I’m not too sure how to approach this or whether to approach this at all?
Reply 1
Foreplay mate
Same rules as any sexual activity - talk about it, set boundaries, consent. Whilst there are heaps of tips online, much of the fun is in experimenting, communicating what feels good (and what doesn't). Make sure you are going down on her and repaying the favour. Regarding finishing in her mouth - that can be a big next step. Must talk about it, but what about trying with a condom first so she gets used to the idea without a mouth full? It would be very wrong to just let it happen without prior discussion or warning.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been dating this girl for 6 months now. Before me, she was a virgin, so has never given blowjobs before. She admitted she was nervous to give one as she didn’t know what to do and didn’t want it to be bad. She’s only given me one twice and only when I ask during sex. She’s not great at them, as expected because she’s not done them before, and has asked me to give her tips before. I’m not sure how to give her tips, as I don’t want to make her feel bad or anything, how would I approach this?
Also, I would like to finish in her mouth sometime- of course only if she was up for that. I don’t want to pressure her, especially as all this stuff is new to her, so again I’m not too sure how to approach this or whether to approach this at all?

if she says yes to this then control her hair, worked when i asked my bf :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest