The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy 2022-23

Has anyone else applied for this course? Seems like we won't hear back until mid-January.

Scroll to see replies

Not applying for this course (though am applying for something else at Oxford), but wow, that feels early to be receiving a decision - is the deadline for applications not in January itself?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by journeyaway
Not applying for this course (though am applying for something else at Oxford), but wow, that feels early to be receiving a decision - is the deadline for applications not in January itself?

The early deadline was November 12.
Reply 3
Original post by Ulisses
Hi, I have also applied. Do you know when previous years received their offers?

Last year's general thread is titled "Official Oxford 2021 Postgraduate Applicants Thread" if you want to look through to see when people received offers. My guess would be mid-January if you applied by the November deadline, and sometime in March if you didn't.
(edited 2 years ago)
Good luck, everyone! Still waiting to hear back from MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Reply 5
Has anyone's upload button disappeared?
Original post by guajo220
Has anyone's upload button disappeared?

Nope! Mine is still there. Fingers crossed we hear back soon. Hopefully 9th week is it :smile:
Hi, has anyone gotten a reply on their application?
Original post by blueskies.1561
Hi, has anyone gotten a reply on their application?

I don't think anyone who applied by the November deadline (for this course) has heard back yet. Good luck!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by widkos
My upload button disappeared around 2 hours ago. Did that happen to anyone else here?

Mine has not disappeared
Reply 10
Mine has, and it was definitely still there in the early afternoon
Original post by OphirE
Mine has, and it was definitely still there in the early afternoon

Mine too….eep I’m so nervous now!
Reply 12
Mine changed to "Ready for assessment in January Deadline"
Mine changed to "Ready for assessment in January Deadline"

Same. Mixed feelings!
Reply 14
Original post by scholarsunite
Same. Mixed feelings!

For what it's worth, I can't find evidence that they even admit people before mid-March. Take a look at GradCafe's records since 2009

https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/?per_page=20&institution=&program=global+governance+and+diplomacy
For what it's worth, I can't find evidence that they even admit people before mid-March. Take a look at GradCafe's records since 2009

https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/?per_page=20&institution=&program=global+governance+and+diplomacy

Appreciate it. All we can do is wait
Anybody else still waiting? My upload button disappeared and I am just so nervous, checking the page every 5 minutes...
(edited 2 years ago)
Just got a letter from the department regarding re-evaluation in the january deadline
Reply 18
Original post by scholarsunite
Just got a letter from the department regarding re-evaluation in the january deadline

Same here. Would be interested to see if anyone gets admitted this early or if they just push everyone back to the January deadline since competition is so crazy for this course.
Same here - got a letter from the department regarding re-evaluation following the january deadline. Does this imply Mid / End of March notice then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending