The Student Room Group

When should I accept a University offer?

I currently have three offers, but two haven't sent a reply back to me yet.
I really like a specific option, but I feel that it is important that I visit each University and get a proper idea first. (There are visit days taking place between January and March)
So when exactly do I send back a reply accepting their offer? Is there a specific deadline I must meet to reply to them??
Reply 1
If you receive your last decision on or before 19 May 2022, your reply date is 9 June 2022

If you receive your last decision on or before 14 July 2022, your reply date is 21 July 2022

I would recommend visiting them all and making sure you like it, don't make a rash decision
Original post by veasummers
I currently have three offers, but two haven't sent a reply back to me yet.
I really like a specific option, but I feel that it is important that I visit each University and get a proper idea first. (There are visit days taking place between January and March)
So when exactly do I send back a reply accepting their offer? Is there a specific deadline I must meet to reply to them??

The above post refers to undergrad degrees. You have posted in the Postgraduate forum, so I presume you are considering postgrad degrees. In which case, if there is no deadline set, you can accept whenever, but the convention in the UK is to accept as soon as the offer arrives, and then reject when you have decided that you aren't going to attend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending