The Student Room Group

Lloyds Apprenticeship 2022

Hi,
I have my interview for Lloyds bank information security apprenticeship in a week. Wondering if anyone else has/had it as well for what to expect and what chance I have of getting in? I also have applied for software engineering but haven’t heard back from that yet - wondering if anyone has heard back?

Scroll to see replies

Hi i also applied for software engineering apprenticeship and theyve sent me the interview link. Ill be doing it tomorrow.
Reply 2
Original post by Bushraadenx
Hi i also applied for software engineering apprenticeship and theyve sent me the interview link. Ill be doing it tomorrow.

same. which location are you hoping for?
Original post by O_O.
same. which location are you hoping for?

London hopefully
Reply 4
London hopefully

hi. how was it? nervous to do mine
Reply 5
Hi, I'm applying for Data analyst program and sent my online pre recorded interview on beginning of December, I haven't heard back from them yet. Do anyone knows anything about the hiring process yet? they said it's delayed. Thank you
Reply 6

howd it go? just did mine
How was it? What sorts of things did they ask, quite nervous tbh x
Reply 8
typical interview questions like why lloyds, why an apprenticeship etc
Can you please elaborate on questions,i have to complete video interview by sunday
Original post by O_O.
typical interview questions like why lloyds, why an apprenticeship etc

Can you please tell more of the questions which was asked.Mine is on Sunday
Reply 11
Original post by Ahangappan
Can you please tell more of the questions which was asked.Mine is on Sunday

I mean if you just google typical exam questions youll get an idea of what to expect. just think about why you want to work at lloyds, why you think youd be a good apprentice and why you want to do an apprenticeship in the first place
Original post by O_O.
I mean if you just google typical exam questions youll get an idea of what to expect. just think about why you want to work at lloyds, why you think youd be a good apprentice and why you want to do an apprenticeship in the first place

Thanks for the reply.Can you please tell how many questions will be there
Reply 13
Thanks for the reply.Can you please tell how many questions will be there

around 10
Original post by O_O.
around 10

Thanks for your guidance
Good luck everyone, doing mine tomorrow.
Has anyone been invited to assessment centres yet?
Also, does anyone know what level apprenticeship the software engineering is? and how long it takes? I might have missed something but I can't find anything on the website
Original post by ollielee
Good luck everyone, doing mine tomorrow.
Has anyone been invited to assessment centres yet?

Congrats on getting to next stage.What i found from the web based sources is that there will be a case study,group discussion.I did not find any samples of it
Congrats on getting to next stage.What i found from the web based sources is that there will be a case study,group discussion.I did not find any samples of it

Yeah I've got a rough idea of what it'll be, was just wondering if they'd started scheduling them yet or not :smile: Good luck with your application
Original post by ollielee
Yeah I've got a rough idea of what it'll be, was just wondering if they'd started scheduling them yet or not :smile: Good luck with your application

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending