Revising with covid

Watch this thread
username5826823
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Any advice for how to revise when you've got covid? I feel so hot and I can't concentrate at all, I feel like I just need to rest but the day I finish isolating is when the day my A level mocks start and I'm so behind on revision.

TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lucytuffnell)
Any advice for how to revise when you've got covid? I feel so hot and I can't concentrate at all, I feel like I just need to rest but the day I finish isolating is when the day my A level mocks start and I'm so behind on revision.
Hi there.

For now do as much as you can - I understand your concerns about upcoming exams however your health is paramount. I assume your college is aware you have covid so are self isolating so perhaps get in touch to see if they will be have some leniency towards your circumstance.

I hope you feel better soon.
Take care and best wishes for the mocks.
Rex Invictus
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lucytuffnell)
*Adversity obliterated*

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (1)
50%
No (0)
0%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
50%

Watched Threads