The Student Room Group

Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs - Amazon Vouchers to be won each month!!

Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs!

2021 sure had a lot of ups and downs, and keeping on top of our wellbeing may not have been a priority or something that we kept to. That's why, this year, we will be doing monthly competitions for the best wellbeing blog with a £20 Amazon voucher each month to be won and an overall end of year prize of a £50 Amazon voucher :biggrin:

You can join in at any point in the year. So if it's June and you fancy making a blog then go for it, you can still win the monthly prizes - and if it's a very good blog you may still be in with a chance of winning the end of year prize!

Create a blog in this forum to prioritise and keep on top of your wellbeing. This could be setting goals of anything from making sure you drink 2 litres of water a day, to making sure you give yourself breaks around revision/work, or even making new friends at school/uni/work. Whatever your wellbeing goals are - let us know! Any questions? Let me know by posting below!

In your blog, we'd love to see:
- What your goals are - you have the whole year so feel free to go big!
- Why you want to work on your wellbeing
- Your thoughts/feelings about the year ahead
- Any nominations for others you think might like to make a blog
- We'll be looking for a combination of quality and quantity. Updating at least weekly will stand you in good stead to be in with a shot of winning a prize!

2022 blogs:
1secondsofvamps
64Lightbulbs
AestheticStudying
AmIReallyHere
Asclepeion
BrutusofBritain
BurstingBubbles
Cupcakes12
-Eirlys-
elsiehxo
HaydenFordz
JVM2020
KA_P
LifeFighter
Mesopotamian.
niamhdoesmaths
parmezanne
PinkMobilePhone
Squiggles1238
starl1ght_
TheNameIsJoel
Vapordave
wifd149

Winners:
January - niamhdoesmaths
February - KA_P
March - 64lightbulbs
April - elsiehxo
May - parmezanne
June - JVM2020
July - parmezanne
August - KA_P
September - JVM2020
October - lilly20214
November - -Eirlys-
December - KA_P
Overall 2022 winner - JVM2020
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Can’t wait for this! This is actually a good idea. I could start my humble beginnings (with making threads) here but, with my pessimism, I doubt I’ll improve. Can’t wait to see other well being threads though. :biggrin:
Reply 2
tbh id make another blog but i end up forgetting about it :lol:
Original post by 0ptics
Can’t wait for this! This is actually a good idea. I could start my humble beginnings (with making threads) here but, with my pessimism, I doubt I’ll improve. Can’t wait to see other well being threads though. :biggrin:

Original post by Food!!
tbh id make another blog but i end up forgetting about it :lol:

This year because there are monthly prizes, there will be more tagging people in to announce the winner each month etc. so hopefully will keep us more on track :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
This year because there are monthly prizes, there will be more tagging people in to announce the winner each month etc. so hopefully will keep us more on track :biggrin:

So this year will be better and more hyped than the previous ones? Hell yeah! :woo:
Original post by 0ptics
So this year will be better and more hyped than the previous ones? Hell yeah! :woo:

Exactly! Last year DrawTheLine set up the project but left the team during the year so we didn't give it as much love as it should have had - but this year I'm running it and I'm annoying and persistent so yeah :colone: :biggrin:
Reply 6

I might try but we shall see haha
Reply 7
Exactly! Last year DrawTheLine set up the project but left the team during the year so we didn't give it as much love as it should have had - but this year I'm running it and I'm annoying and persistent so yeah :colone: :biggrin:

omg her blog was amazing :yep:
Welcome to the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs! (this forum is going to be renamed from 2021 to 2022 shortly :colone: )

2021 sure had a lot of ups and downs, and keeping on top of our wellbeing may not have been a priority or something that we kept to. That's why, this year, we will be doing monthly competitions for the best wellbeing blog with a £20 Amazon voucher each month to be won and an overall end of year prize of a £50 Amazon voucher :biggrin:

You can join in at any point in the year. So if it's June and you fancy making a blog then go for it, you can still win the monthly prizes - and if it's a very good blog you may still be in with a chance of winning the end of year prize!

Create a blog in this forum to prioritise and keep on top of your wellbeing. This could be setting goals of anything from making sure you drink 2 litres of water a day, to making sure you give yourself breaks around revision/work, or even making new friends at school/uni/work. Whatever your wellbeing goals are - let us know! Any questions? Let me know by posting below!

In your blog, we'd love to see:
- What your goals are - you have the whole year so feel free to go big!
- Why you want to work on your wellbeing
- Your thoughts/feelings about the year ahead
- Any nominations for others you think might like to make a blog
- We'll be looking for a combination of quality and quantity. Updating at least weekly will stand you in good stead to be in with a shot of winning a prize!

Tagging our entries from last year, fancy giving it another go this year too? :excited:

@Other_Owl @parmezanne @Foxehh @04MR17 @Sandtrooper @umbrellala @Vapordave @AestheticStudying @PhoenixLady @Chemusen @fish finger fan @jenerous

Sounds exciting! I might follow through with that nomination.
oooh i might just give this a go!
oh man, idk what new years resolutions I'd do tbh :lol:
Original post by flaurie
oooh i might just give this a go!

Awesome :biggrin:
Original post by -Eirlys-
oh man, idk what new years resolutions I'd do tbh :lol:

Haha it doesn't have to be like a new years resolution necessarily (not in the traditional way anyway). It can be something really small, doing more of what you love, using the blog to keep a journal of what you've been up to/how you're feeling etc. The idea is it can be flexible and suited to how the user wants to use it :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12
How are you doing
Awesome :biggrin:

Haha it doesn't have to be like a new years resolution necessarily (not in the traditional way anyway). It can be something really small, doing more of what you love, using the blog to keep a journal of what you've been up to/how you're feeling etc. The idea is it can be flexible and suited to how the user wants to use it :smile:

So it can be kind of like a journal too?
So it can be kind of like a journal too?

Yeah of course, whatever works best for your wellbeing. For example your goal could be to update the blog with a summary of your day/week :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Yeah of course, whatever works best for your wellbeing. For example your goal could be to update the blog with a summary of your day/week :smile:

I've started one!
I've started one!

Amazing, found it and following it :biggrin:
So so tempting :beard:
I'm in :tongue: - all made!
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi all!

Just a reminder that we're now half way through January :eek:

I'm so impressed with the blogs so far, keep being awesome! :biggrin: Please do tag me in any updates that you post. I'll be looking through them all towards the end of January and announcing a winner at the start of February - so keep an eye out for the tag to see who has won the £20 Amazon voucher this month :excited: I'll be a looking for a mix of quality and quantity of updates :yep:

Any questions, please do let me know!

@1secondsofvamps
@AestheticStudying
@AmIReallyHere
@BrutusofBritain
@Cupcakes12
@-Eirlys-
@HaydenFordz
@KA_P
@PinkMobilePhone
@Mesopotamian.
@niamhdoesmaths