The Student Room Group

Good songs to revise to...?

100% totally won't judge your songs........
I just need new songs for my Spotify and I'm procrastinating my prelims so this is the best way to do both at the same time lmao.

Scroll to see replies

Exre - Romance (highly recommended)
Kid Francescoli - Moon (Ambient)
Chelou - Halfway to Nowhere (idk but calm)
All of Daughter's songs tbh
Reply 2
Original post by tandoori potatoe
I generally listen to classical (dark academia).

Do you have any names of pieces? I listen to songs like the dance of the damned or vampire masquerade and would like more songs with the same vibes. Not met many people who listen to darker classical pieces.
Reply 3
Original post by some.student123
Exre - Romance (highly recommended)
Kid Francescoli - Moon (Ambient)
Chelou - Halfway to Nowhere (idk but calm)
All of Daughter's songs tbh

I'll check these out! Moon is a pretty cool tune, already got it on my playlist.
Reply 4
Make you smile- dbe

Or

Never forget you.. not zara larson but dutchavelli 😂
Original post by bxcs
I just need new songs for my Spotify and I'm procrastinating my prelims so this is the best way to do both at the same time lmao.

lo-fi?
Reply 6
wunsche - sunday vibes
Reply 7
Mass in B Minor by Bach :cool:
Lyrics are always distracting for me, so I throw on some ASMR or binaural beats/focus music if I want something to listen to.
Butterflies by max and Ali gatie
Reply 10
Original post by Sinnoh
Mass in B Minor by Bach :cool:

I'm more of a Cantata person :cool:
Reply 11
Original post by DieselGainz
Lyrics are always distracting for me, so I throw on some ASMR or binaural beats/focus music if I want something to listen to.

Calm game soundtracks are just top tier as well
Original post by bxcs

probably the lofi and piano songs by Smyang Piano

i also revise really peacefully while listening to Aerith’s Theme not really sure why so specific 💀
I listen to animal crossing music and music from the legend of Zelda- both relaxing but also gets me in a working mood :smile:
I also love movie soundtracks such as How to train your dragon and the harry potter films (especially prisoner on Azkaban and order of the phoenix)
Original post by bxcs

Westlife have some songs that are decent to revise to
øfdream - thelema slowed & bass boosted long version
Apex legends music packs
Reply 17
Original post by asianism
Apex legends music packs

based
Silence is the best music - it helps you focus and really gives you an awareness and depth. 10/10 would reccomend.
WAP - Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion (it really gets me moving)

Quick Reply

Latest