It is on now!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Sorry to see Harry go. He was funny.
ikkkk he was the funniest. i wish akshay went instead
Reply 5
Original post by starxdust
ikkkk he was the funniest. i wish akshay went instead

Yes. He was too cocky. Wasn't mad keen on the women's team leader. I liked Amy and the nursery business woman.

I didn't like the turf logo.
Reply 6
I mean turd:smile:
Original post by Cote1
Yes. He was too cocky. Wasn't mad keen on the women's team leader. I liked Amy and the nursery business woman.

I didn't like the turf logo.

yh i dont think she was a good team leader she didnt even listen to anyone's ideas. and she kept saying "bouji" but couldnt define it lol.
Why was the logo green and brown? it had nothing to do with the sea or cruises.
Both teams were **** this week.

Thought they should have fired the sub-team leader for the logo, that guy (who got fired) was quite difficult but tbf he was calling out a really really poor logo & they all said he was wrong.
Reply 9
I don't know! It was so strange but so funny!

It would have been better if blue.
Reply 10
Original post by mnot

Thought they should have fired the sub-team leader for the logo, that guy (who got fired) was quite difficult but tbf he was calling out a really really poor logo & they all said he was wrong.

The team leader irritated me as he was a bit cocky. What do you think? Though it is to be expected.

The sub team leader did get it so wrong with that weird logo though.
Reply 11
I did think both teams were poor as I thought the booji thing or whatever it was...well nobody knew what it was or what it meant!

But that logo..
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by mnot

i actually liked him even though he made the worst mistake in my opinion
Reply 13
Original post by Cote1
Anyone up for this?
I love this series.

It's so funny how bad both teams were I really hope it gets better
also akeem should've 100% gone over harry that branding was horrible, if you watch the ep 2 preview on you're fired, you see someone say 'it looks like a turd' I cannot stop laughing if that's akeem's team again
Reply 14
Original post by starxdust
i actually liked him even though he made the worst mistake in my opinion

I liked him as he was funny.
Original post by Cote1
I did think both teams were poor as I thought the booji thing or whatever it was...well nobody knew what it was or what it meant!

no one really did good but it was so entertaining i cant wait for next weeks ep
Original post by Cote1
The team leader irritated me as he was a bit cocky. What do you think? Though it is to be expected.

The sub team leader did get it so wrong with that weird logo though.

Just thought he pushed that shocking logo, everything he did was quite poor and didn’t even include the name. Ultimately it totally failed because of the logo whereas the guy who got fired spent the whole time trying to change the logo but got thrown under the bus because nobody liked him.
Reply 17
Original post by t0897
It's so funny how bad both teams were I really hope it gets better
also akeem should've 100% gone over harry that branding was horrible, if you watch the ep 2 preview on you're fired, you see someone say 'it looks like a turd' I cannot stop laughing if that's akeem's team again

I saw that! The turd thing made me laugh.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by mnot
Just thought he pushed that shocking logo, everything he did was quite poor and didn’t even include the name. Ultimately it totally failed because of the logo whereas the guy who got fired spent the whole time trying to change the logo but got thrown under the bus because nobody liked him.

i feel like he would get really good tho
Reply 19
Original post by mnot

It was because they found him annoying. There was no other reason to bring him in the boardroom.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest