The Student Room Group

Tottenham supporters

Can Tottenham supporters please shed light on the perks of supporting Tottenham?
You can have it a bit easier to ask in Tottenham Society for supporters. I am sure there are some.
Reply 2
Original post by Kallisto
You can have it a bit easier to ask in Tottenham Society for supporters. I am sure there are some.

Yes thank you.

I will take it there !
Original post by JVM2020
Yes thank you.

I will take it there !

You are welcome. Whenever I notice a Tottenham supporter, I will tag this fan here at this place.
They had an entertaining team during Pochetino, no?

No real respect for some of the Spurs fans when they decided to racially abuse Don Robbie.

The Don was merciful on this occasion. His power is unreal. Reporting these fans was the least the Don could have done.

Original post by JVM2020
Can Tottenham supporters please shed light on the perks of supporting Tottenham?

You don’t have to worry about the emotional roller coaster of sport, you know exactly how many trophies you’ll win before the season starts.
Original post by mnot
You don’t have to worry about the emotional roller coaster of sport, you know exactly how many trophies you’ll win before the season starts.

The answer is zero, haha. That is so funny. But in a way it is true: when it matters, Tottenham fails.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest