The Student Room Group

GCSEs not showing on UCAS track

so I've sent off my uni applications yesterday and I'm 100% sure that I entered my GCSEs on the application. However, now that I've sent it, I looked at UCAS track and it only says the name of my highschools and not the GCSE qualifications and grades that I have received. Is this normal or should I be worried? Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Don't panic.

Its a known glitch on the UCAS system - UCAS are aware and are trying to fix it.
All the enquires I dealt with about this last week, we could see their GCSEs on our data system.
Original post by McGinger
Don't panic.

Its a known glitch on the UCAS system - UCAS are aware and are trying to fix it.
All the enquires I dealt with about this last week, we could see their GCSEs on our data system.

Thanks that's reliving to know
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Don't panic.

hiya, sorry for hijacking the thread but im facing a similar issue as all my qualifications are missing on track.

they were very much present yesterday though but seem to have vanished, is this also a glitch on UCAS's part?
Hey I know I'm a little late but hopefully it'll still be helpful. I have the same issue whereby I can't see my GCSEs on my application anymore but my UCAS advisor has confirmed that they are able to see it through their teachers' portal. So rest assured that it's just us who can't see it but our unis can :biggrin:
My application was sent off an hour ago.

I have the same issue; did anyone seem to resolve it?
Should i do something about it? Or would it be fixed on its own?
Original post by Zhue Jie Tan
Hey I know I'm a little late but hopefully it'll still be helpful. I have the same issue whereby I can't see my GCSEs on my application anymore but my UCAS advisor has confirmed that they are able to see it through their teachers' portal. So rest assured that it's just us who can't see it but our unis can :biggrin:

Heyy do you think this might be fixed soon? My application got sent off today, and it’s stressing me out that my gcses aren’t showing. What if the universities can’t actually see my gcse results and reject me based on this?!!!
Original post by Wonkagenius
Heyy do you think this might be fixed soon? My application got sent off today, and it’s stressing me out that my gcses aren’t showing. What if the universities can’t actually see my gcse results and reject me based on this?!!!

If you are worried you can just call UCAS to confirm that your grades are present on your application.

In all the cases that I have heard of this year, the unis got the grades with no problems, it's only the applicant who can't see them.
Yes I am currently going through the same situation so I called UCAS just incase and they said there was glitch as they were updating their system that's why applicants cannot see some of their education history however, they confirmed that the university choices are able to see them.
Original post by Wonkagenius

Hey, is everything okay now because the my gcse grades aren’t showing either and I’m not sure what to do?
Original post by Studentxoxox
Hey, is everything okay now because the my gcse grades aren’t showing either and I’m not sure what to do?

Same advice as reply #8 above. Give UCAS a call on Monday to confirm that your GCSE’s will be visible to your choices and it’s just you who can’t see them.
Original post by Studentxoxox

Hey, don’t worry. Everything is okay now. I emailed my school administrator and he said that it’s a glitch cos he can clearly see my Gcse grades. I sent UCAS a message and they also reassured me that it’s just a glitch and that my GCSE results are definitely there. So far, I have got two offers so don’t stress!!

Quick Reply

Latest