The Student Room Group

edexcel ial biology unit 4 (wbi14)13th jan 2021

Why hasn't anyone started a thread yet?!
Anyways how was the paper? Drop any questions and answers y'all remember! Personally it was okay 🙂
What did y'all do for that 4 mark calculation question of q10 or something like that
The questions were so weird....like it's not hard, not easy but just strange. I also feel the paper is relatively longer.
There are surprisingly lots of calculation, graph and data analysis question.....

Was expecting more ecology but turns out to be more focusing on immunity, which is not bad I guess
I don't know how to feel haha but I was uncertain how to answer the questions.

For the 4 marks question, I think I did the change in substrate conc. at 40 degree celsius in the first 5 min divided by 5 min, divided by that of 30-degree Celsius and get something like 11/7. Anyway, I was not sure how to do that at all so don't trust my answer.
Ikr! It was very strange!! I didn't do that 4 mark question, you could be right are u doing unit 5 next week, if yes what do u think are the possible questions that could come on the article
No i’m not doing Unit 5, will be sitting the June exam for that. It sounds hard tho....good luck to you!!
Guys we made an instagram group for Unit 4 Bio on 11th drop your IG if you want to join
Original post by ximta2507
Guys we made an instagram group for Unit 4 Bio on 11th drop your IG if you want to join

hii i sent it to you or should i drop it here
Rahma Monem
Original post by ximta2507

Rahma monem

Quick Reply

Latest