flashcards

Watch this thread
succubus666
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
i have sooooooo many flashcards but i have no idea on how to store them or carry them with me?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Go digital.

For now, just put them somewhere.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 4 months ago
succubus666
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Go digital.

For now, just put them somewhere.
i dont have the time to make digital ones, i have flashcards which cover 70% of the content

CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by succubus666)
i dont have the time to make digital ones, i have flashcards which cover 70% of the content

That, my friend, is what you call flashcard overload.

Why do you need to carry all of them? Just carry the ones you need
succubus666
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
That, my friend, is what you call flashcard overload.

Why do you need to carry all of them? Just carry the ones you need
i mean i dont need to, i mean lets say i have an exam for paper 1 psych and this paper has 4 topics in it so i would carry those flashcards but idk how to store them ive seen people use like those ring things where they hole punch their flashcards and put a ring around them i was thinking about that?
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
i mean i dont need to, i mean lets say i have an exam for paper 1 psych and this paper has 4 topics in it so i would carry those flashcards but idk how to store them ive seen people use like those ring things where they hole punch their flashcards and put a ring around them i was thinking about that?

Oh yeah, those. Yeah, I guess that’s alright
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Definitely a good idea - those rings. Alternatively, you can use treasury tags - have you heard of those? They're these things:

Name:  5104djsT8pL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  58.4 KB

They're the same idea, but have the added benefit that you can get them in lots of different sizes, so you can match them to the size deck of cards you're keeping together, i.e always long enough to be able to move the cards easily.
succubus666
Rep:
(Original post by Reality Check)
Definitely a good idea - those rings. Alternatively, you can use treasury tags - have you heard of those? They're these things:

Name:  5104djsT8pL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  58.4 KB

They're the same idea, but have the added benefit that you can get them in lots of different sizes, so you can match them to the size deck of cards you're keeping together, i.e always long enough to be able to move the cards easily.
yes omg i dont know why i didnt think of that aha thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (122)
29.19%
It went fairly well (202)
48.33%
It didn't go too well (62)
14.83%
TERRIBLE! (32)
7.66%

Watched Threads