The Student Room Group

UEA A104 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Omg Yh I saw that. I hope they don’t change it I really wanna go and see the uni and the city. Should I call tomorrow and ask if there’s a possibility that it would be online?
Original post by Haitchd
So the part where u write the nature of experience isn’t included in the 50 word count ?

I don’t think it’s included but either way I don’t think it would be a huge problem if u go a few words over the count coz they’re not gonna count how many words you’ve put in the interview init x
Original post by ليلى
Omg Yh I saw that. I hope they don’t change it I really wanna go and see the uni and the city. Should I call tomorrow and ask if there’s a possibility that it would be online?

I doubt they will be working. If you really want to phone them try after the 4th of Jan.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ليلى

call them after the Christmas holidays because right now there’s no point and yes same i really wanna have a face to face interview too
Hey guys, u know the work experience form, how many copies do u think we have to bring, I might bring 2 or maybe 3 just in case but I think we’ll only need it for one station right?
Original post by L.a.i.l.a.
Hey guys, u know the work experience form, how many copies do u think we have to bring, I might bring 2 or maybe 3 just in case but I think we’ll only need it for one station right?

I think they are only expecting one copy. I was thinking that you take it with you at each station you go to but not sure.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi guys do you know like the stats of how many people applied where interviewed and then given offers?
Original post by Wannadomedok
Hi guys do you know like the stats of how many people applied where interviewed and then given offers?

Someone said that in 2020, 303 applied for the gateway course and 74 got offers.
Original post by nerviodor
Someone said that in 2020, 303 applied for the gateway course and 74 got offers.

Okk thank you for your response<3
Anyone got interviews next week
Original post by ishy49
I do did you also have a KMMS interview today?

No my son has an A104 interview next week, wondering how many others on here have one next week. Good luck for your KMMS interview
Original post by anxious mama
No my son has an A104 interview next week, wondering how many others on here have one next week. Good luck for your KMMS interview

i have mine next week too
Guys am I the only One that hasn’t had a response yet. I assume most people have had interviews or rejections . Please let me know I’m anxious
Original post by Yoitsme987
i have mine next week too

Good luck, praying for u all
Original post by kilazivator90
Guys am I the only One that hasn’t had a response yet. I assume most people have had interviews or rejections . Please let me know I’m anxious

I assume for A104 the interview invites will continue for a good few weeks yet. Hopefully you should hear soon .
Good luck, praying for u all

thank you sm :smile:
Anyone got interviews next week

I have my interview on Tuesday
Original post by med2022tsr
I have my interview on Tuesday

good luck!!
Original post by Yoitsme987
good luck!!

Thank you so much!! What day is yours on? :smile: