The Student Room Group

Lloyds Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I sent my application off and did my tests Friday. How long did it take them to get back to you with next steps? I’ve had an email about my strengths and weaknesses from SJT but nothing else yet. Good luck all!
Original post by ollielee
Also, does anyone know what level apprenticeship the software engineering is? and how long it takes? I might have missed something but I can't find anything on the website

Level 4
Original post by oyi233
hi. how was it? nervous to do mine

It was alright. I was less nervous as its a recorded interview so yh good luck!!
Original post by O_O.
howd it go? just did mine

It was alright i got a bit nervous and stumbled my words at one point but yh:frown:
Original post by oatsnoaks
Hey! I sent my application off and did my tests Friday. How long did it take them to get back to you with next steps? I’ve had an email about my strengths and weaknesses from SJT but nothing else yet. Good luck all!

My timeline is as follows:

Submitted application 30/12/21
Completed online tests 31/12/21
Invited to video interview 4/1/22
Completed video interview 11/1/22

You're supposed to do the video interview within 5 days but I had to ask for an extension so I only ended up doing it today. They emailed me saying it should be fine since I asked, so I hope it doesn't affect my application negatively. Just waiting to hear back now.
Original post by Other_Owl
Level 4

Thank you! I wasn't sure if I was being stupid but it doesn't appear anywhere on my application :confused:
Reply 26
Original post by Other_Owl
Level 4

Where did you hear this btw? I thought it was a degree apprenticeship this whole time lol
Original post by O_O.
Where did you hear this btw? I thought it was a degree apprenticeship this whole time lol

Indeed. I just typed uk software engineering apprenticeships. Then went to lloyds website
Did anyone got results of video interview.If recieved,pease tell me in how many weeks u got results
Original post by O_O.

Wait a min because same im so confused is it just a level 4?!
Original post by ollielee
My timeline is as follows:

Submitted application 30/12/21
Completed online tests 31/12/21
Invited to video interview 4/1/22
Completed video interview 11/1/22

You're supposed to do the video interview within 5 days but I had to ask for an extension so I only ended up doing it today. They emailed me saying it should be fine since I asked, so I hope it doesn't affect my application negatively. Just waiting to hear back now.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully they get back to you soon too. Good luck!
Hey what positions and locations did you guys apply for? I applied for the software engineer apprenticeship in Bristol on 07/01 but haven’t heard anything yet and online it says selection outcome pending.
Hey what positions and locations did you guys apply for? I applied for the software engineer apprenticeship in Bristol on 07/01 but haven’t heard anything yet and online it says selection outcome pending.

I applied on the 4th and it still says outcome pending. SWE. London
(edited 2 years ago)
Have you completed the assessment centre or still pending?
Reply 34
I have completed the video interview but have not heard anything, has anyone heard anything about assessment centre?
Reply 35
I have not heard anything since my video interview, has anyone heard anything about the assessment centre?
Hey guys, do any of you know if the selection event is in person or online?
Reply 37
Original post by Havana xox

My guess is online but idk. I’m tryna find more info on the whole application process after this but there doesn’t seem to be much. I might email the email they sent
Reply 38

Hi, did you hear back and if so how long after taking the tests did you get a reply
Reply 39
Original post by Havana xox

Its virtual btw. What day did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending