The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by teddybear4444h
She was a good teacher actually and really nice but she focused more on foundation students because that was the majority of my class and she believed in the rest of us
Also I’m shy and never talked in that lesson
I can’t say anything bad about her tho because whenever anyone says anything bad about her I remember her getting chocolate coins stolen off her and her crying
It was a boy in my class who left a trail of wrappers to him and hid it under his blazer
He had form for theft
That’s not relevant but an equally funny and sad story

Oh she does sound really nice and that was a really horrible thing for the boy to do.

I hope it didn't put her off teaching.
I was staying at a TSRians house and accidentally left my undergarments in the bathroom when I got changed :redface:

Fortunately we are good friends but I have never been so mortified, every so often I remember it and cringe :getmecoat:
Original post by viktorismyplant
ok so ive dragged a kid across the road thinking it was my bro
squeezed a womans ass thinking it was my mum
properly moaned at school in front of people

omg girl i feel so bad for you 😭😭 esp the grabbing someone's ass... would be so embarrassing.... 😭
ok so ive

Lmfao💀💀 why would you do that to your mum in the first place😳
I asked a guy out once and he turned me down as he was in an on and off relationship (the girl was soo much more hotter than me so I had no chance!) Still cringe at that and it's been more than 6 years now lol :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
when i was 7 and wet myself for the first time in front of the queue for food like how could i at this age???? 😂
when i was wearing blue jeans at 11 and had my period and went to watch my sisters brownies show and i stood up and went to the toilet and stood in a line with people starring at my butt and i didn't know until i checked..😭
when my bikini top kinda slid down and this life guard saw 😭 - not a good look bahaha
the other day when skating, i shouted at this boy thinking it was my brother and his mum frowned at me!! 😭
Original post by TriplexA
Oh she does sound really nice and that was a really horrible thing for the boy to do.

I hope it didn't put her off teaching.

It’s been many years and she’s still a teacher so I don’t think it did
Drunkenly threw up on a woman’s handbag on the tube
Reply 28
Me and my crush were sat next to each other, and we were right in the back of the classroom- no one could see us.

He started, um.. JERKING OFF. Yes, you read that right. Jerking off, I guess for the adrenaline aspect of jerking off in class lol. I obviously heard the sounds. Very uncomfortable at first.

I knew he liked me, so wanted to see what would happen if I got closer to him... :colondollar: He didn’t do the task assigned, so I leaned very close to him, made my shoulder slightly touch his’, and said gently something along the lines of “do you need help with that?”

The noises got more prominent later :colone: Just as I had planned. So time for round 2. I leaned closer again, and touched my shoulder with his’. BUT THE TEACHER CAME TO US TIME!!!! She stood far away enough that she could see the guy’s ****, essentially. I was very close to the guy, so she must’ve thought that I was making him jerk off (not really, but I was maintaining it hehe).

She made a disgusting face, but luckily said nothing of it. Other than “guys do your work”. I got sooo much anxiety over it at home lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Wow they're so much worse than mine - sorry to say this.

How did the woman and kid react?

bahahah no its fine
the woman was shocked and was like EXCUSE ME then i said i tripped and tried to stay up
the kid just looked scared so i took him back over the road and said bye

Original post by Bristolbb
Why did you want to squeeze your mum’s a**??

its just something i went to do to scare her haha
i certainly scared someone tho :redface:

Original post by _Kestrel_
Dw, we all have embarrassing little Freudian moments....

Spoiler

i- :redface: prob just me lmao

Original post by gracieee16
omg girl i feel so bad for you 😭😭 esp the grabbing someone's ass... would be so embarrassing.... 😭

bahahaha yh ive deffo done more embarrassing things but these popped into my mind first
it wassss :cry:i

Original post by Htx_x346
Lmfao💀💀 why would you do that to your mum in the first place😳

ts not like we have a special relationship before yall twist it :unimpressed: i wanted to mess with her cos i went off to look for toothpaste

Original post by Idc123
Me and my crush were sat next to each other, and we were right in the back of the classroom- no one could see us.

He started, um.. JERKING OFF. Yes, you read that right. Jerking off, I guess for the adrenaline aspect of jerking off in class lol. I obviously heard the sounds. Very uncomfortable at first.

I knew he liked me, so wanted to see what would happen if I got closer to him... :colondollar: He didn’t do the task assigned, so I leaned very close to him, made my shoulder slightly touch his’, and said gently something along the lines of “do you need help with that?”

The noises got more prominent later :colone: Just as I had planned. So time for round 2. I leaned closer again, and touched my shoulder with his’. BUT THE TEACHER CAME TO US TIME!!!! She stood far away enough that she could see the guy’s ****, essentially. I was very close to the guy, so she must’ve thought that I was making him jerk off (not really, but I was maintaining it hehe).

She made a disgusting face, but luckily said nothing of it. Other than “guys do your work”. I got sooo much anxiety over it at home lol

omfg i would just run out of the room :embarrassing:
Original post by CouchPotato708
I asked a guy out once and he turned me down as he was in an on and off relationship (the girl was soo much more hotter than me so I had no chance!) Still cringe at that and it's been more than 6 years now lol :biggrin:

Ah don't be too embarrassed about that. Pretty much everyone experiences romantic rejection in their lives, regardless of how conventionally attractive, interesting and 'successfull' they are. Everyone looks for different things in a relationship :smile:)
Original post by Idc123

If a teacher had really caught that, there's no way she would have just let the issue slide.
Reply 32

NAWHHH
I didn't think you'd get this drunk LMAOOO
Original post by Thisismyunitsr

:rofl:
Original post by EconomicsStud3nt
Proposed to a girl.

I feel a lot of pain rn
Original post by _Kestrel_
Dw, we all have embarrassing little Freudian moments....

Spoiler

Not the freudian moments 😭😭😭😭

why did you do any of them, especially the second
Reply 34
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
If a teacher had really caught that, there's no way she would have just let the issue slide.

I’m glad she didn’t do anything, the whole class would’ve turned around
Original post by Idc123
I’m glad she didn’t do anything, the whole class would’ve turned around

pretty sure she broke some rules in not doing anything at all
Three things, that sometimes pop into my head just as I’m about to sleep.

Calling my teacher daddy by mistake, in all fairness he looks very similar to my dad.
Breaking a stack of plates at Pizza Hut and the entire place went silent…
My best friend found a picture of her brother on my phone and I had absolutely no explanation
- we’re not friends anymore.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Dentaldreams
Three things, that sometimes pop into my head just as I’m about to sleep.

Calling my teacher daddy by mistake, in all fairness he looks very similar to my dad.
Breaking a stack of plates at Pizza Hut and the entire place went silent…
My best friend found a picture of her brother on my phone and I had absolutely no explanation
- we’re not friends anymore.

Let's hope they don't happen...

Hope I haven't jinxed it lol.
Let's hope they don't happen...

Hope I haven't jinxed it lol.

They have happened! 😂
Sometimes they just keep me up🙈
Reply 39
Original post by Dentaldreams
They have happened! 😂
Sometimes they just keep me up🙈