The Student Room Group

Fachetti Group.

Hello all, does anybody have access to the case study of Fachetti Group for this week's exam?

Where can we access it?
Original post by 20ERashid64
Hello all, does anybody have access to the case study of Fachetti Group for this week's exam?

Where can we access it?

You cant accesss it online as it is only released to Exams officers of centres with registered learners. The paper is then issued by teachers so if you are sitting the exam on the 14th, you should have been given it by now.
Reply 2
Original post by bamtutor
You cant access it online as it is only released to Exams officers of centres with registered learners. The paper is then issued by teachers so if you are sitting the exam on the 14th, you should have been given it by now.

I have received the case study yesterday but I cannot bring it home. My teacher said if I could access it externally (meaning at home), she doesn't have an issue with that. I can concentrate on annotating and understanding the case study better at home. And plus it means I will have more than the 6 hours of advised revision.
I have received the case study yesterday but I cannot bring it home. My teacher said if I could access it externally (meaning at home), she doesn't have an issue with that. I can concentrate on annotating and understanding the case study better at home. And plus it means I will have more than the 6 hours of advised revision.

You are allowed to take it home. The Admin support guide states; Centres are allowed to print off copies of the Part A booklet for learners to use. Learners are allowed to take Part A booklets away from the centre to use as part of their preparation.
Reply 4
You are allowed to take it home. The Admin support guide states; Centres are allowed to print off copies of the Part A booklet for learners to use. Learners are allowed to take Part A booklets away from the centre to use as part of their preparation.

Can you screenshot where it says that for solid evidence and reply back to this or email it me? Just because it will be beneficial for myself and those who are also in need of the case study.
Can you screenshot where it says that for solid evidence and reply back to this or email it me? Just because it will be beneficial for myself and those who are also in need of the case study.

The Admin support guide is on Pearson website (scroll down to General support tab) at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments

Page 5 has; Centres are allowed to print off copies of the Part A booklet for learners to use. Learners are allowed to take Part A booklets away from the centre to use as part of their preparation. This preparation includes familiarisation with the context in the Part A booklet and any research relevant to this context. Any research may be conducted using whatever methods the learner finds most appropriate for the content they are researching. This includes both primary and secondary research.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
The Admin support guide is on Pearson website (scroll down to General support tab) at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments

Page 5 has; Centres are allowed to print off copies of the Part A booklet for learners to use. Learners are allowed to take Part A booklets away from the centre to use as part of their preparation. This preparation includes familiarisation with the context in the Part A booklet and any research relevant to this context. Any research may be conducted using whatever methods the learner finds most appropriate for the content they are researching. This includes both primary and secondary research.

Thank you, just had a look. When I had a look at the Admin Support Guide that had been uploaded today, the link said it was for 2016.
I did copy the link that you had attached. and that is what had come up.
Reply 7

Thank you very much for your help.

I understand why the document says 2016 in the link.

I had shown my teacher and she has not let the whole class take the Part A booklet home.

All thanks to you.
At least I know if there is any need I can access the pearson website and have a quick view at the Admin Support Guide.
Reply 8
Thank you very much for your help.

I understand why the document says 2016 in the link.

I had shown my teacher and she has let the whole class take the Part A booklet home.

All thanks to you.
At least I know if there is any need I can access the pearson website and have a quick view at the Admin Support Guide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending