The Student Room Group

Respiration and Circulation

i have done a report on Respiration and Circulation and failed he said i had to do the whole thing again. can anyone give me a hand?
i lost all my notes.
1.1 Explain the structure and function of the respiratory system
1.2 Analyse the mechanisms of ventilation (breathing).
1.3 Explain gaseous exchange in the alveoli and tissues, relating structure to function.
2.1 Explain the structure and function of the heart and blood vessels.
2.2 Explain the cardiac cycle.
2.3 Explain the pulmonary and systemic circulation
3.1 Explain the feedback mechanisms that control ventilation and circulation to include the pacemaker of the heart

he said my references was for more uni students ( even though im doing a lvl) and i don't need to talk about Boyles law ( even tho it was relevant to the gas exchange)
its been 8 years since i was in highschool and i have completely forgotten everything ;D
Reply 1
Original post by xkaytie29x
i have done a report on Respiration and Circulation and failed he said i had to do the whole thing again. can anyone give me a hand?
i lost all my notes.
1.1 Explain the structure and function of the respiratory system
1.2 Analyse the mechanisms of ventilation (breathing).
1.3 Explain gaseous exchange in the alveoli and tissues, relating structure to function.
2.1 Explain the structure and function of the heart and blood vessels.
2.2 Explain the cardiac cycle.
2.3 Explain the pulmonary and systemic circulation
3.1 Explain the feedback mechanisms that control ventilation and circulation to include the pacemaker of the heart

he said my references was for more uni students ( even though im doing a lvl) and i don't need to talk about Boyles law ( even tho it was relevant to the gas exchange)
its been 8 years since i was in highschool and i have completely forgotten everything ;D

That is a lot of content. How long is the report supposed to be?

What do you mean your references were more for uni students? Boyle's law is entirely appropriate and relevant to ventilation.
Reply 2
Original post by Jpw1097
That is a lot of content. How long is the report supposed to be?

What do you mean your references were more for uni students? Boyle's law is entirely appropriate and relevant to ventilation.

he said i used it and its more 6th year uni and to much indepth for what i needed. and i wrote to much on boyles law. 2000 words.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending