The Student Room Group

how tall are youuuu?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?

i'm 18 and 5'5. alot of people call me tall but alot of people also call me short, so i guess im just average
Original post by gracieee16
u can just guess lmfao 😭 and omg you bully

I can but I’m quite terrible at that. I have no basis to guess my height on. I’m that atrocious with height. Also, the bully part may or may not be ironic when he comes on this thread. :ahee:
Reply 22
ooooo cool heightttttt 🤣🤣🤣

what?
Original post by Wojak
what?

nothing just being me ig, being stupid🤷🏽*♀️
Original post by 0ptics
@Lucifer323. Want to disclose yours? :tongue:

Spoiler

5'10

I have already done it long time ago.

I need to comment again on the number of girls around 5ft or shorter who want dates with Bigfoot types of men...
Original post by 0ptics
I can but I’m quite terrible at that. I have no basis to guess my height on. I’m that atrocious with height. Also, the bully part may or may not be ironic when he comes on this thread. :ahee:

lmfao you silly billy😂. you just get a tape and measure or ask someone else for you to do it. lol. ahhahaha we will see🤪
why do i feel so tall rn 😭😂

looool
5'6 is a really nice height though!! it's on the taller side but it's not reaaaalllllly tall
looool
5'6 is a really nice height though!! it's on the taller side but it's not reaaaalllllly tall

ig lmao at least i can fit in normal clothes unlike tall ppl they have to buy clothes for long legs, my legs aren't that long thank goodness... dk where i get my height from, my mum is 5'2 and my grandmother is 5'0 😂
Original post by Lucifer323
5'10

I have already done it long time ago.

I need to comment again on the number of girls around 5ft or shorter who want dates with Bigfoot types of men...

I see. Also, we could really use your ideology here. Care to present it for the crowd? :colondollar:
Original post by 0ptics
I see. Also, we could really use your ideology here. Care to present it for the crowd? :colondollar:

love this 😆
Original post by 0ptics

I think you could do it for me please if you want.
love this 😆

Right, see below for inspiration…

No midgets
No chubbys
No annoying midgets and chubbys
18y/o girl around 5'9 or 5'8. whatever 175/6cm is :biggrin: i like my height but im not thin so i dont look model like unfortunately
Above 6', not insecure about my height enough to actually measure by how much it's above, as it is only an inch or so
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 34
I am fully grown.:smile:

In the range of 5 feet 9 ish I think.

Tall for a woman.
Original post by 0ptics
Right, see below for inspiration…

No midgets
No chubbys
No annoying midgets and chubbys

omfg!!😭😭😭 why thooo
6’1, 21 year old male and still growing grew three inches since when I was last measured back in the summer.
Original post by Cote1
I am fully grown.:smile:

In the range of 5 feet 9 ish I think.

Tall for a woman.

It's usually the 5ft girls who want to date Mr Bigfoot. What about you?
I'm a science student. I don't use imperial measurements :colonhash:

159cm. I always considered myself quite short but the national office of statistics claims that the average height for a woman in the UK is about 162cm so I suppose I'm a fairly average height and my family are taller than average.
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?

haha ur taller than me then.
i think 4'10

Quick Reply

Latest