The Student Room Group

Uniq 2022

Anybody applying? Applications opened today.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by _samantha.smithh

I am (for history I think) but I can't seem to be let onto the application portal??? I log in and it just doesn't let me in
Original post by xo.lizziee
I am (for history I think) but I can't seem to be let onto the application portal??? I log in and it just doesn't let me in

That was happening to me earlier ( I was using my phone and iPad). It seems to work on laptop/PC for me though :smile:
That was happening to me earlier ( I was using my phone and iPad). It seems to work on laptop/PC for me though :smile:

still doesn't work on my Mac :frown: gonna keep trying haha. what subject are you applying for
Original post by xo.lizziee
still doesn't work on my Mac :frown: gonna keep trying haha. what subject are you applying for

Computing science, wbu?

yes! applied for physics with chemistry as a backup
Reply 6
I applied as well, does anyone know what my chances of getting in would be as I have no disadvantaging circumstances (never been in care, live in a good area etc) but I got 10 x 9s on GCSE...is that enough?
Computing science, wbu?

history w/ classics (Greece) as my backup :smile:
Reply 8
i applied....
my 1st choice is philosophy, politics and economics (ppe) and my backup is engineering science
Reply 9
Original post by ayylena
I applied as well, does anyone know what my chances of getting in would be as I have no disadvantaging circumstances (never been in care, live in a good area etc) but I got 10 x 9s on GCSE...is that enough?

those are really good grades well done!! not to be too blunt, but on the uniq website they said they prioritised students who:
- have ever been in care.
- have been eligible for free school meals.
- live in areas where relatively few people progress to higher education, using POLAR postcode classification system.
- live in areas associated with lower socio-economic backgrounds, using ACORN postcode classification.

on the website it also says ''UNIQ applicants who live in POLAR Q1 areas are selected before students with similar academic potential who live in other POLAR postcode areas'' and ''UNIQ applicants who live in ACORN 5 areas are selected before students with similar academic potential who live in ACORN 4 postcodes''

i'm guessing that the more criteria you meet the more likely you are to get a place.... good luck though :smile:
I’m applying for law with history as a backup
Reply 11
I’ve applied for classics: Ancient Greece with a backup of theology and religion.

I’m on free school meals and I’m hoping it’s good to get me on
Me too, I'm applying for physics but not sure whether to put chemistry or engineering as a backup!
I've applied for chemistry and biochemistry as a backup. Good luck guys!
Anyone applied to UNIQ this year and awaiting decision?
Original post by strugglingsixth
Anyone applied to UNIQ this year and awaiting decision?

meeee
Original post by Kikisampala
meeee

What did you apply for?
Original post by strugglingsixth
What did you apply for?

Medicine and Biomed as backup! Good Luck cause the deadline is tomorrow!
Original post by Kikisampala
Medicine and Biomed as backup! Good Luck cause the deadline is tomorrow!

best of luck to you too! fingers crossed
Has anyone applied to the Uniq 2022 program and have you already received your result? i havent yet and i'm literally so scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending