The Student Room Group

Bank of England Degree Apprenticeship 2022

Hello!

Just looking to see if anybody else has applied for the Bank of England degree apprenticeship this year and to see where you are at with your application?

Thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, i have for the economics one wbu
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by sj.21

Hi
Do you study A Level Economics ?
Reply 3
Original post by zainab._
Hi
Do you study A Level Economics ?

Yh
Reply 4
Original post by sj.21
Yh

Can I PM you please x ?
Reply 5
Can I PM you please x

Ok what about ?
Reply 6
Original post by sj.21
Ok what about ?

Economics
Reply 7
Original post by sj.21

Yep same! I've done the online quiz but haven't heard anything since November so I guess they are still waiting for more applicants.
Original post by mitchellday
Yep same! I've done the online quiz but haven't heard anything since November so I guess they are still waiting for more applicants.

Highly doubt it as the application window closes on 14th January 2022
Reply 9
Hi,
So I applied for the IT degree apprenticeship and passed the online test and I am now onto the online interview which I will be doing today. Excited 😊
Reply 10
You also have only 3 days to do the interview once you do pass.
Reply 11
Original post by Woking
Hi,
So I applied for the IT degree apprenticeship and passed the online test and I am now onto the online interview which I will be doing today. Excited 😊

Hi, congrats on getting an interview! I’m doing mine tomorrow. How did yours go? What questions did they ask?
Reply 12
Original post by Pastore
Hi, congrats on getting an interview! I’m doing mine tomorrow. How did yours go? What questions did they ask?

Hi,

It went good I think. Good luck to you. The questions are basic such as why this role, Information about the bank and a few basic questions about time where you've been placed in different scenarios like time management etc.
Have any of you been invited to the assessment center yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Fatdaffodil
Have any of you been invited to the assessment center yet?

HI,

Yes, I have been invited to one for the 28th feb for digital & technology solutions.
Original post by Woking
HI,

Yes, I have been invited to one for the 28th feb for digital & technology solutions.

Just got invited to one on the 1st of March for Associate Project Manager. So excited lol
Original post by mitchellday
Hello!

Just looking to see if anybody else has applied for the Bank of England degree apprenticeship this year and to see where you are at with your application?

Thanks! :smile:

Hi, I've applied for the data science degree apprenticeship, and I was invited yesterday to an AC on Feb 25th. Wbu?
(edited 2 years ago)
Can I PM you please x ?

I study A-Level economics and am predicted an A* so I could maybe help if you still needed it :smile:
hey guys who’s been invited to the AC?
Original post by Ameliehallam
hey guys who’s been invited to the AC?

Yep, on Friday (25th) ! What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending