The Student Room Group

hey LISTEN! boy talk

do guys care is you have a chest or butt or whatever?

Scroll to see replies

I certainly would be turned off by someone who doesn’t have a chest or butt…
Reply 2
I love your question mate. Had the best laugh of the day :rofl:
Yeah I wouldn't date a girl who doesn't have a butt or a chest.
Hi
Definitely do care
Everyone has a chest and butt??
Reply 7
Original post by 0ptics
I certainly would be turned off by someone who doesn’t have a chest or butt…

but why?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone has a chest and butt??

just less of it. do i have to be 100% accurate don't be technical.
but why?

you know what they say big back = big stack
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Yeah I wouldn't date a girl who doesn't have a butt or a chest.

my question is why a girl can be a A cup and have a bit of a back end and you still wouldn't date her.
girls like to be known from there pov not urs lmao
my question is why a girl can be a A cup and have a bit of a back end and you still wouldn't date her.

I don't care about body.
Original post by XDaJokerz
you know what they say big back = big stack

so u prefer a woman with something but does it have to be like p*rn star hot A.K.A plastic fake.

Because an A cup is miniscule... boobs of a decent size are required by a lot of guys.

this is why some teenage boys are so messed up. don't there moms care that they are only after a *mhm* thicc bltch....

How would their mum know about their sexual preferences?
Original post by sufys12
Because an A cup is miniscule... boobs of a decent size are required by a lot of guys.

How would their mum know about their sexual preferences?

uhmm lol mate i mean why doesnt there mom teach them you can be in love but sexual preferences arnt the main thing. sure a butt or breast but don't even THINK about having it second on your list
uhmm lol mate i mean why doesnt there mom teach them you can be in love but sexual preferences arnt the main thing. sure a butt or breast but don't even THINK about having it second on your list

lol tru tho

also Because an "A cup is miniscule... boobs of a decent size are required by a lot of guys."
pftt...yeah ur a bit weird.
Original post by wifd149
I love your question mate. Had the best laugh of the day :rofl:

why i wasnt a joke
why i wasnt a joke

why do u ask may i ask?
also Because an "A cup is miniscule... boobs of a decent size are required by a lot of guys."
pftt...yeah ur a bit weird.

Of course I'm a bit weird.

If a person doesn't fit your sexual preferences you're probably not really attracted to them. Sexual attraction is required. Personally I wouldn't be attracted to an A cup female.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending