St George's, University of London A101 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JJchal
Anyone heard anything yet?

Nope, nothing.
Reply 61
Original post by medicphd
Nope, nothing.

Guessing we wont hear anything till after xmas. strange though as the A100 has had their interview invites
Original post by JJchal
Guessing we wont hear anything till after xmas. strange though as the A100 has had their interview invites

Yeah I think it’ll be some time in January. A101 interviews later than A100, so I think that’s why it’s different.
Anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by Gradmed2022
Anyone heard anything back yet?

Nothing at all! I was just about to ask the same thing 😂😭
Don't worry. When people do, this forum will light on up.
When you see this forum has been active 45minutes ago but you’ve haven’t heard anything yet and you low key crap yourself that everyone’s got an offer
Anyone know when interview offers were sent out last year? I'm sure this has already been asked before, but my curiosity is getting the better of me 🤦
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Tanjarine
Anyone know when interview offers were sent out last year? I'm sure this has already been asked before, but my curiosity is getting the better of me 🤦

Second week of Jan I think.
Original post by medicphd
Second week of Jan I think.

Thank you ^^
refreshing emails now! 😛😛😛😛
Original post by Ifyawanabmydr
refreshing emails now! 😛😛😛😛

I hope we hear this week :frown:

People for Oxford A101 are getting actual offers already and I've still only heard about interviews from one uni!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 72
not heard anything yet....
Yes. I've heard from none, also. At least we can, in this case at least, take solace from the fact that noone else seems to have either.
unfortunate time to receive a GAMSAT marketing email. My brain is on high alert.
Reply 75
anytime now would be good...
Someone in the nottingham thread said they’ve had a St George’s interview, has anyone else heard literally anything??
Original post by Gradmed2022
Someone in the nottingham thread said they’ve had a St George’s interview, has anyone else heard literally anything??

surely for the 5-year?
Reply 78
Yeah it was for the 5 year I’m pretty sure
Original post by Ifyawanabmydr
surely for the 5-year?

That makes a lot of sense! I forgot about the A100. Just a bumper when people talk about A100 offers in A101; trying to give me a heart attack 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending