The Student Room Group

Past papers for unit 3 personal and business finance

Hi does anyone have or know where I can find past papers for BTEC level 3 business
Unit 3
Original post by mystudentlife
Hi does anyone have or know where I can find past papers for BTEC level 3 business
Unit 3

They are on the Pearson website but you need a teacher or Exams officer password to see them as they are used for setting mock exams.
Original post by bamtutor
They are on the Pearson website but you need a teacher or Exams officer password to see them as they are used for setting mock exams.

Yeh I think I managed to get till like 2017? But I need some after tha can’t find anything
Yeh I think I managed to get till like 2017? But I need some after tha can’t find anything

They have them up until 2021 on Pearson site, but as I said you need a password to get them.

You can get the Jan and June 2018 without a password at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments
(edited 2 years ago)
They have them up until 2021 on Pearson site, but as I said you need a password to get them.

You can get the Jan and June 2018 without a password at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/btec-nationals/business-2016.coursematerials.html#%2FfilterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FExternal-assessments

Also waht i said lol, I have up until like 2018 after that they need unlocking therefore do u have any ways to maybe get like older papers or something as these ones start at 2016?
Also waht i said lol, I have up until like 2018 after that they need unlocking therefore do u have any ways to maybe get like older papers or something as these ones start at 2016?

There aren't any before then as June 2017 was the first time BTECs had an exam.
There aren't any before then as June 2017 was the first time BTECs had an exam.

Wow really? Didn’t know that lol

Quick Reply