Original post by hungrysalamander
Anons are indeed fiends

You are an anon. :h:
Original post by 0ptics

:eek::awesome:
Original post by 0ptics

Only in one thread :colonhash:. You are one too.

Yes, we are all fiends!

That’s not what I meant. I meant the literal definition of “anon”. All of us are anon, unless someone here is a popular celebrity and everyone here knows them. But, yeah, we’re all anon, regardless of the anon feature or not. Though, not all anons are fiends.

My two Anon threads are sighing in defeat
Original post by KA_P
My two Anon threads are sighing in defeat

Those are continuations of what @0ptics started

I won’t deny that. Probably the greatest mess I’ve started yet :afraid:

:yep:
Original post by 0ptics
I won’t deny that. Probably the greatest mess I’ve started yet :afraid:

I'm anticipating bigger messes in the future now.
To everyone here saying you are anon here, you are not. I have met someone from TSR irl and within speaking to them for about 5 minutes (without disclosing that either of us used TSR), I was able to guess that they used TSR and what their user name was. Admittedly, this person does post a fair amount of information themselves, but I suspect it would have been a shock to them if I told them I guessed who they were.

I have previously met another person who was a TSR user and a user on another forum I used to go on - at the time I first came across them on the internet, they were doing their GCSEs and when I met them irl, they were in their mid-20s and we were colleagues.

The world is a very small place so I'd be very careful sharing any identifiable information at all.
I swear that I have read a similar post as above somewhere too…
I'm anticipating bigger messes in the future now.

You don’t have to, don’t worry. I put that there to be deliberately misleading because yay to boredom. But, if I accidentally cause a bigger mess, well, I don’t really have a counter argument to that.
Original post by Anonymous
To everyone here saying you are anon here, you are not. I have met someone from TSR irl and within speaking to them for about 5 minutes (without disclosing that either of us used TSR), I was able to guess that they used TSR and what their user name was. Admittedly, this person does post a fair amount of information themselves, but I suspect it would have been a shock to them if I told them I guessed who they were.

I have previously met another person who was a TSR user and a user on another forum I used to go on - at the time I first came across them on the internet, they were doing their GCSEs and when I met them irl, they were in their mid-20s and we were colleagues.

The world is a very small place so I'd be very careful sharing any identifiable information at all.

Idk whether to go aww or eek :eek::colonhash:
Original post by KA_P
Idk whether to go aww or eek :eek::colonhash:

There is a lot you can find out about a person from the info about them online. I was once able to track down the exact address of someone on a forum, all from them posting their first name.
Original post by KA_P
I'd love to!
Would you like to join the Mission Anon: Go Beyond ?:biggrin:

Sure, I’m not 100% sure what that is but sounds interesting)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending