The Student Room Group

BT Assessment Centre 2022

Hi all,

Got through to the BT assessment centre for 2022 and thought I’d open this forum for updates ,dates/ general questions etc. I don’t know a date as of yet for mine

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nozzer1999
Hi all,

Got through to the BT assessment centre for 2022 and thought I’d open this forum for updates ,dates/ general questions etc. I don’t know a date as of yet for mine

Hi, how did you find the process up until the AC (e.g. the video interview)?
and how long was it after the video interview that they offered you the assessment centre?
Reply 2
Original post by Nozzer1999
Hi all,

Hi, what role is this for and does your email confirm that you have been shortlisted or u only just passed the video interview stage?
(edited 2 years ago)
I dont think anyones been confirmed for an AC. I got told I had passed VI and are now shortlisting. I have also been informed we should hear around 17th onwards if we have got an AC date (:
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by KennedyTonks
I dont think anyones been confirmed for an AC. I got told I had passed VI and are now shortlisting. I have also been informed we should hear around 17th onwards if we have got an AC date (:

Hi, is this for the degree apprenticeship that BT offer. if so, which one are you doing?
Original post by KennedyTonks

17th of what month
what apprenticeship did everyone apply for? i applied to project management :smile:
Original post by starrynight35
what apprenticeship did everyone apply for? i applied to project management :smile:

Software Engineering degree apprenticeship
Reply 9

I did Cyber Security, I haven't had an update on the AC date yet and it has been a while, just wondered how long it takes because I did pass the Video interview last month
Original post by ray_U
I did Cyber Security, I haven't had an update on the AC date yet and it has been a while, just wondered how long it takes because I did pass the Video interview last month

yeah i don’t think anyones had an update yet, the posts above say we should hear from the 17th onwards
Reply 11
yeah i don’t think anyones had an update yet, the posts above say we should hear from the 17th onwards

Of this month?
Original post by ray_U
Of this month?

probably
Reply 13
probably

Thanks hope the best for you all
Original post by ray_U
Thanks hope the best for you all

you too :smile:
Reply 15
you too :smile:

Hey has anyone heard anything yet from BT?
Reply 16
Original post by Obed41

Not as yet to be honest still waiting if I have been accepted to the assessment centre. Does anyone else have any news?
Original post by Obed41

nope
i emailed them and they said it’s bc they haven’t organised the dates yet, and they don’t know when they’ll be (for chartered management)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 19
i emailed them and they said it’s bc they haven’t organised the dates yet, and they don’t know when they’ll be

Thanks for the update! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending