The Student Room Group

Frightened

What happens if you get like a grade 1 or 2 in the English language resit paper would I be kicked out off my btec IT level3
Original post by Dumbyute
What happens if you get like a grade 1 or 2 in the English language resit paper would I be kicked out off my btec IT level3

You've posted quite a few threads which seem to suggest you think you're a bit 'slow' or 'stupid'. This is sad - it's a shame you don't have more confidence in your abilities. :smile:

What did you get first time round in English?
Original post by Reality Check
You've posted quite a few threads which seem to suggest you think you're a bit 'slow' or 'stupid'. This is sad - it's a shame you don't have more confidence in your abilities. :smile:

What did you get first time round in English?

I got a grade 3 that’s the only subject I failed ffs before that I use to do everything and had confidence now I feel like I can’t do anything.
I got a grade 3 that’s the only subject I failed ffs before that I use to do everything and had confidence now I feel like I can’t do anything.

That's a shame it's knocked your confidence like that.

Practically speaking, if you got a 3 first time around, it's highly unlikely that you'd do worse in the resit and end up with a 1 or 2. You should easily be able to get a pass (a 4) with a bit of work.

Practically speaking, if you got a 3 first time around, it's highly unlikely that you'd do worse in the resit and end up with a 1 or 2. You should easily be able to get a pass (a 4) with a bit of work.

Ended up getting a grade 6 wtf 😳

Update for you Reality Check - looks like you helped :biggrin:

This has made me happy today - well done for knocking it out the park like that. You must have worked very hard :smile:

Original post by cleveranimal56
Update for you Reality Check - looks like you helped :biggrin:

Thank you - really pleased for him :smile:

Awesome achievement, congratulations from TSR!

MP :smile:
Reply 8

Not such a dumbyute now bro 😂😂
Well done my guy! This just shows you put the work in, be positive, you can achieve whatever you want

This is truly incredible you've achieved at least 3x the grade you thought you'd get!! I really hope this gives you more self confidence and makes you realise that if you work hard you can definitely do it.

@Reality Check thanks for giving such great advice to this person in my absence :smile: - I couldn't have given better advice.

Well done again Dumbyute - I wish you every success in the future.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Slx.24
Not such a dumbyute now bro 😂😂
Well done my guy! This just shows you put the work in, be positive, you can achieve whatever you want

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending