The Student Room Group

2022 Higher English Prelim

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Weemark

Spoiler

Ok the other men should weep questions will be based on page 32-33. Where Isa and Jenny are being disrespectful.
Reply 41
Original post by Oklolll
Ok the other men should weep questions will be based on page 32-33. Where Isa and Jenny are being disrespectful.

Thank you so much. I might be able to catch up enough to have a shot. Hope one day I can repay you for today's good deeds
Original post by Weemark
Thank you so much. I might be able to catch up enough to have a shot. Hope one day I can repay you for today's good deeds

😇👍
Does anyone know the Liz lochead question or close reading questions x
Original post by taylors234
Does anyone know the Liz lochead question or close reading questions x

For critical essay liz lochhead?
Liz lochead is my set text I think x
liz lochhead ten marker is smth like how she turns everyday occurrences to explore a serious issue. the passage is the first four stanzas.
Anyone remember the prose questions for the critical essay?
Original post by themask1
Anyone remember the prose questions for the critical essay?

I only remember the one I did for poetry: how does the poet make the poem seem straightforward to complex
Omg thank u so much, do u remember what poem the questions were on for the 10 marker x
Omg thank u so much, do u remember what poem the questions were on for the 10 marker x

omg sorry i forgot 😭😭 it’s the bargain
That’s okay thank you so much x
does anyone know the name of the astrology close reading paper
does anyone know the name of the astrology close reading paper

No, but I think the first question is how does the writer feel the news companies are treating astrologist/astrology (own words).
Okay thank u x
Original post by Hm?
Anyone done the higher English prelim yet? I know the close reading was supposedly on astrology and very hard but no idea about the critical reading. Anyone have a clue?

Hi has anyone done the drama critical essay
Original post by Oklolll
No, but I think the first question is how does the writer feel the news companies are treating astrologist/astrology (own words).

Hi do you know what the drama critical essay questions are would be really helpful
Original post by jmaccuish3
Mine is next Thursday. :afraid:

Do you remember the drama questions for critical essay
Anyone know the theme for the Duffy poems Textual analysis?
Original post by Loll1239
Do you remember the drama questions for critical essay

No sorry I was analysis film

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending