The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

More importantly, anyone know when these so called interview dates are? haven't heard anything, should I be prepping to take the Ucat again? 😭
Original post by sandyb1996
More importantly, anyone know when these so called interview dates are? haven't heard anything, should I be prepping to take the Ucat again? 😭

First batch was today. According to a reply another poster here got from KCL there's a second batch of interviews coming. No one know's when these will be. If I remember correctly, the first batch of interviews got their invite a few days before Christmas, so 2 weeks notice not including the Christmas break, about 3 weeks notice if you include the holiday.
Original post by medicphd
First batch was today. According to a reply another poster here got from KCL there's a second batch of interviews coming. No one know's when these will be. If I remember correctly, the first batch of interviews got their invite a few days before Christmas, so 2 weeks notice not including the Christmas break, about 3 weeks notice if you include the holiday.

Gotcha . Fingers,toes,eyes,hair strands all crossed . Can't take another uni rejection
Original post by medicphd
They definitely look at applications holistically because people with 2:1’s and lower UCATs get interviews, it’s just that no one knows exactly what they mean by holistically! Personal statements?

How low a Ucat are we talking ? Am at the 2770 😂
Interview received just now! UCAT 3190 B1 and 1st Achieved in BSc Biomed :biggrin:
Reply 85
I wonder if this time they will send out the second batch in one go (which would mean tonight, given previous post) or drip feed us the invites slowly... Anyone else heard back?
Original post by Charli-lauren
Interview received just now! UCAT 3190 B1 and 1st Achieved in BSc Biomed :biggrin:

My interview is on the 24th of January - fingers crossed for the rest of you! :smile:
Reply 87
just got an interview invite for 24th Jan
Reply 88
Just got an interview invite. 3100 B1 2:1 Biomed
Interview came in for 24th of January:smile:. 3030 band 2 with annotation, 1st predicted
i just got an email saying there was an update on my king's apply (my interview was today) but on king's apply there is nothing? anyone else with the same?
Got an invite as well! 24th Jan very early morning eeeek
I’ve got 2980 B2 and 2:1 in pharmacology
i just got an invite! thrilled! I am 1st B1 3060
Reply 93
Silly question late in the game but how did you get a kings apply account? I applied via UCAS and never got an email about a portal… should I contact admissions??
Original post by anony13
Silly question late in the game but how did you get a kings apply account? I applied via UCAS and never got an email about a portal… should I contact admissions??

I got the email with the login details shortly after the 15 Oct deadline. I'd contact them. Good luck.
(edited 2 years ago)
Congrats to all who got interviews!!
very wishful thinking of me (and highly unlikely) but hope there's another batch of invites to come :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by carrotmuncher
Congrats to all who got interviews!!
very wishful thinking of me (and highly unlikely) but hope there's another batch of invites to come :smile:

Same here 😅🙂
Does anyone know what KCL GEM interview stats are like? About how many interviews do they give out for how many places? Please let me know if you have this info, thanks!
hi all,

haven't really been following this as Kings is down the list of choices for me, but do we have any idea roughly whether there'll be any more batches of invites? People mentioned interviews yesterday, has there already been a round of a102 interviews?
Original post by Ifyawanabmydr
hi all,

haven't really been following this as Kings is down the list of choices for me, but do we have any idea roughly whether there'll be any more batches of invites? People mentioned interviews yesterday, has there already been a round of a102 interviews?

I don’t think there will be. There was a batch sent yesterday and batch sent a couple of days before Christmas. KCL admission’s said after the first batch of interviews that ‘there will be another wave of invites’ which sounds like only one more batch being sent, and that was yesterday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending