The Student Room Group

bristol law offers

any bristol law offers yet?? if yes when did u apply

I applied in November, took the LNAT in September

I have heard back from my 4 other choices, but from Bristol, I haven't heard back anything
Original post by artcat0426

I have heard back from my 4 other choices, but from Bristol, I haven't heard back anything

Same here I've been checking all over the student room and it seems that most people haven't heard back from either.
Reply 2
I haven’t heard back yet, may I ask what your other 4 choices are?
Original post by Slugl
I haven’t heard back yet, may I ask what your other 4 choices are?

Cambridge, Sheffield, Durham and Leeds. You?
Reply 4
Original post by RainbxwFish123
Cambridge, Sheffield, Durham and Leeds. You?

manchester leeds nottingham and sussex, when did you hear back from leeds?
Original post by Slugl
manchester leeds nottingham and sussex, when did you hear back from leeds?

haven’t heard back from any unis apart from sheffield. they’re really taking their time 😂
Hey, I got my offer for Bristol Law yesterday at around 5:05pm. I applied in October and sat my LNAT late November.
Reply 7
Original post by Username3003
Hey, I got my offer for Bristol Law yesterday at around 5:05pm. I applied in October and sat my LNAT late November.

That's awesome congrats!!
were u waitlisted initially?

Hi!
I received an offer from Bristol yesterday, and I applied around the 15th of December I think and took the LNAT at the start of December
i received an offer from bristol yesterday after applying at the end of Nov and doing my LNAT end of oct, was not put on hold
4 A*s, I’m also unsure why I wasn’t put on hold like others
Yess dont worry at all i was extremely shocked when i found out i got an offer cuz everyone around me was put on hold
Reply 12
Well done, congrats, still on hold unfortunately
Did you get a interview invite?
Just got an offer from bristol. It updated me on UCAS track but I have not received an email from them.
guys i was put on hold for bristol a few days AFTER the application deadline... i have no idea what this means, are my chances of getting in significantly lower because of this? because it's clearly not a matter of waiting to see how many applications they get till they decide. if anyone knows anything about the holding process please help me out.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by baloneygirl
guys i was put on hold for bristol a few days AFTER the application deadline... i have no idea what this means, are my chances of getting in significantly lower because of this? because it's clearly not a matter of waiting to see how many applications they get till they decide. if anyone knows anything about the holding process please help me out.

I was also put on hold and I am extremely confused.
That's awesome congrats!!
were u waitlisted initially?

Thank you ! No I wasn’t initially waitlisted. I am apart of one of their programmes so I actually had a guaranteed offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending