The Student Room Group

Interview for Lincoln's Inn Scholarship?

Has anyone received confirmation of whether or not they have got a Lincoln's Inn Bar Course Scholarship interview yet?

Scroll to see replies

not yet...
Reply 2
Original post by Barris_12
not yet...

I'm still waiting. Looking like they are taking their time this year. I know someone who said they got their's on the 13th Jan last year. Fairly sure they send out rejections and acceptance at the same time so I suppose this delay is no cause for alarm.
Original post by hedislimane
I'm still waiting. Looking like they are taking their time this year. I know someone who said they got their's on the 13th Jan last year. Fairly sure they send out rejections and acceptance at the same time so I suppose this delay is no cause for alarm.

I’ve done some stalking on their website and apparently their scholarship committee is meeting on the 26th so maybe they’ll tell us then?
Reply 4
Original post by T__Hardaker
I’ve done some stalking on their website and apparently their scholarship committee is meeting on the 26th so maybe they’ll tell us then?

Very interesting. Would you mind sending me the link to that?

it would be great if we have a whatsapp group so we could have everyone updated.
it would be great if we have a whatsapp group so we could have everyone updated.

+94777005599 whatsapp
+94777005599 whatsapp

+440783028294 WhatsApp
Reply 8
No. I am still waiting too.

https://www.lincolnsinn.org.uk/whats-on/scholarships-committee-6/
Very interesting. Would you mind sending me the link to that?
Anyone heard anything?
Anyone heard anything?

Nothing yet... hopefully by end of day tomorrow

Did anyone make a WhatsApp? If so put me on, please... +44 (0) 7591668150
Hey all, I did make a post that @Barris_12 made a group chat with the link but TSR mods have blocked it. Instead, I can WhatsApp or text you the link if you contact me on +44 (0) 7591668150.

Best of luck to you all, hopefully we hear something today! 🤞
Original post by mikehand2412
Nothing yet... hopefully by end of day tomorrow

Today? You think it's going to be today?

Christ! I'm so anxious/nervous now
Well, the email said the following:

'Thank you for submitting your Bar Course Scholarship application. Your unique reference number is XXXX.

Please click here to login and view/download a PDF copy of your completed Bar Course Scholarship application form. This will now be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding the outcome of your application in January.'

I doubt they would leave it to the very last day of January to tell us and I doubt they work weekends so I would assume they will be announced today.

If it's any consolation, I'm super nervous too! We are all in the same boat but I'm sure it will be fine :biggrin:

Original post by Pythian
Today? You think it's going to be today?

Christ! I'm so anxious/nervous now
Well, the email said the following:

'Thank you for submitting your Bar Course Scholarship application. Your unique reference number is XXXX.

Please click here to login and view/download a PDF copy of your completed Bar Course Scholarship application form. This will now be reviewed and you will be contacted regarding the outcome of your application in January.'

I doubt they would leave it to the very last day of January to tell us and I doubt they work weekends so I would assume they will be announced today.

If it's any consolation, I'm super nervous too! We are all in the same boat but I'm sure it will be fine :biggrin:

Oh gosh, the wait is awful, isn't it?
which bar providers have you applied to?
I have also applied to do masters!!
Original post by Pythian
Oh gosh, the wait is awful, isn't it?
which bar providers have you applied to?
I have also applied to do masters!!

I'm hoping to do the LLM BPC at University of Law Manchester. The wait is t e r r i b l e haha!

How about you? :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm hoping to do the LLM BPC at University of Law Manchester. The wait is t e r r i b l e haha!

How about you? :biggrin:

Oh God. It's complicated. I've applied to ICCA & City. I also applied for BCL, Cambridge LLM & UCL LLM. I might apply to Uni of Law and LSE also.
Original post by Pythian
Oh God. It's complicated. I've applied to ICCA & City. I also applied for BCL, Cambridge LLM & UCL LLM. I might apply to Uni of Law and LSE also.

Very nice! I don't think you'll go wrong with any of those choices! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending