Do girls gossip about men's penis size?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
All the talk about sizes comes from guys, never heard a girl bring this topic up, or maybe girls talk about it behind our backs.

Once a guy friend bragged about him doing a girl who only **** guys with large penis up the toilet wall. That once only.

So do girls gossip about guys size behind us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rap11
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
yes

batoot
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
girls talk about penis size amongst themselves yes
do boys not comment on whether a female has big tits etc amongst themselves?
acupofgreentea
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
Yes.

One of my friends is currently dating another friend and has shared details about his size - the more you know, I suppose. :laugh:
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Gay men are the worst. We don't just talk about them, but exchange photos. Always good to know that someone's got a tiddler before you say yes to a date.
username1044970
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yep
user382
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by HucktheForde)
All the talk about sizes comes from guys, never heard a girl bring this topic up, or maybe girls talk about it behind our backs.

Once a guy friend bragged about him doing a girl who only **** guys with large penis up the toilet wall. That once only.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/thin...talk-about-876
Unown Uzer
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Women probably conspire and create a secret list of all of the men's sizes in the world.
JoeTSR
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes. Average is good, I haven't heard small complaints (although micro may be a different matter), though very big I've heard complaints about.
Das Ich Man
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I hope so. Good advertisement
rap11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by acupofgreentea)
Yes.

One of my friends is currently dating another friend and has shared details about his size - the more you know, I suppose. :laugh:
What they say? Is he small?
pringles 4 days
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by batoot)
do boys not comment on whether a female has big tits etc amongst themselves?
about our gf/etc amongst our (male) friends? i can't say i speak for every guy, or even the majority, but i certainly dont, thats just weird :erm:
Ellaboo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some girls do talk about a guy's penis size but not as much as guys talking about boobs or bum size.
acupofgreentea
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rap11)
What they say? Is he small?
To tell you would be breaking girl code, sorry.
troubadour.
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
Yes.

To tell you would be breaking girl code, sorry.
This is why I'm single. :erm:
YouAreRacist
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Men don't go around talking about womens vagina size

Maybe if a guy is average sized and too small for you, then you just have a loose vagina

Sorry someone has to say it

Even a boeing 474 looks small in a grand canyon
Gee2016
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course they do and they would even tell it to another guy which I don't know why because we dont care :dontknow: but are only concern about our own size
rjmdhc2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by YouAreRacist)
Men don't go around talking about womens vagina size

Maybe if a guy is average sized and too small for you, then you just have a loose vagina

Sorry someone has to say it

Even a boeing 474 looks small in a grand canyon
Well said, just imagine us guys went around talking and joking about big *****, and believe me they are more common than most women would want to admit, I think next time I over hear women in a group making comments about if he has a big **** or not, I will break into the chat with which one of you has the biggest **** hahaha
Last edited by rjmdhc2; 4 months ago
rjmdhc2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Well said, just imagine us guys went around talking and joking about big *****, and believe me they are more common than most women would want to admit, I think next time I over hear women in a group making comments about if he has a big **** or not, I will break into the chat with which one of you has the biggest **** hahaha, I bet that puts a damper on their discussion...
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
No, I think men are far more obsessed about **** size than women
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.2%
It went fairly well (236)
47.2%
It didn't go too well (75)
15%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.6%

Watched Threads