The Student Room Group

Mock results

just got all my mock results
I got: 9 physics, 8 maths, 8 business, 8 chemistry, 7 biology, 5 history, 5 geography, 5 English Lang, 4 English lit, 4 RS
Obviously yes I am aware English needs improving
Next year I want to do physics, maths, further maths and economics
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ok, what do you want from us? Validation?
Original post by cleveranimal56
Ok, what do you want from us? Validation?

i laughed
Original post by succubus666
i laughed

Eh, not up to TSR standards anyway. This site is a hub for people with 15 9s and GCSE and 20 A stars at A level :awesome:
Original post by Aqua12345
just got all my mock results
I got: 9 physics, 8 maths, 8 business, 7 biology, 7 chemistry, 5 history, 5 geography, 5 English Lang, 4 English lit, 4 RS
Obviously yes I am aware English needs improving
Next year I want to do physics, maths, further maths and economics

Those scores are alright.
Reply 5
Eh, not up to TSR standards anyway. This site is a hub for people with 15 9s and GCSE and 20 A stars at A level :awesome:

Wtf r u waffling about
Original post by sufys12
Those scores are alright.

You trying to get higher in your GCSEs sufys?
Wtf r u waffling about

It's a running joke haha. Don't take offense. I like the gradient in your grades. :biggrin:

so true!
Reply 9
It's a running joke haha. Don't take offense. I like the gradient in your grades. :biggrin:

Ye haha 😂 need to turn some of them 5s into 6s tho
You trying to get higher in your GCSEs sufys?

I'm predicted 888877666. My school doesn't predict 9s for year 10s so these are rather nice. I wouldn't be happy if I had OP's scores because they have 4s...
Original post by sufys12
I'm predicted 888877666. My school doesn't predict 9s for year 10s so these are rather nice. I wouldn't be happy if I had OP's scores because they have 4s...

Fair enough. Standard response from a TSR user :biggrin: Gl with those then.
Fair enough. Standard response from a TSR user :biggrin: Gl with those then.

Thanks. Have you done yours yet?
Original post by sufys12
Thanks. Have you done yours yet?

Yep, just last year :biggrin:
Yep, just last year :biggrin:

How did they go, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 15
Original post by sufys12

Ye ngl all I really revised was maths and physics, not the best idea but we move 😂
Original post by sufys12
How did they go, if you don't mind me asking?

Nah, I don't mind - I got 6 9s and 6 8s.
Nah, I don't mind - I got 6 9s and 6 8s.

Oh wow. I wouldn't even attempt to get those grades. I could probably get an 8 in every subject except English if I worked hard from now till May 2023 (unlikely).
12 GCSEs though? My school only allowed us to pick 3 optional subjects. I'm only doing 9 because I do triple science.

Ye ngl all I really revised was maths and physics, not the best idea but we move 😂

Yeah, I hate revising, I only revised for Physics(which was also my best subject). It isn't the best idea but know I know I can do well without revising I won't have any motivation to revise... So I'm very, very lazy.
Original post by sufys12
Oh wow. I wouldn't even attempt to get those grades. I could probably get an 8 in every subject except English if I worked hard from now till May 2023 (unlikely).
12 GCSEs though? My school only allowed us to pick 3 optional subjects. I'm only doing 9 because I do triple science.

Yeah, I hate revising, I only revised for Physics(which was also my best subject). It isn't the best idea but know I know I can do well without revising I won't have any motivation to revise... So I'm very, very lazy.

I got out okay when I started revising a month before my last secondary exams :biggrin: I think, for you to say that the most you can get all 8s if you started working hard till next year is undermining your abilities in my opinion, mate! I am sure you can do better than that whenever you are up for it. It's not the hours that you count but whether you are tackling your objectives before exams.

I know you can get lax (for e.g. I am lax right now :burnout:) but if you are taking a break, you might as well revel in it! I'm certain that you will revise whenever you have to though - for one you've been doing your homework, I hardly did mine before :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by sufys12

ye the subjects that ill mainly revise are maths and physics, a 9 in both of them would be nice. if i get 2 6s in english and a 9 in maths ill be happy with my grades. itll help with further maths and physics next year 😂

Quick Reply

Latest