The Student Room Group

Secret Facebook and liking other women’s photos

Hi everyone recently found out my bf of 4 years has a secret Facebook account and he’s liked photos of other women. He told me when we met that he doesn’t have social media because he “doesn’t do social media” and so I believed him. However guys… he does have social media, he has snap, Insta although he says he doesn’t use these so I can’t add him. He said he didn’t have Facebook but I’ve found him on it and he’s been liking women’s photos from like 2 years ago and onward so obviously he’s been doing it in secret. I feelThere’s only one reason he’s been secretive about it and that’s because he’s up to something suspicious. It’s crazy because there’s nothing wrong with liking photos but I think under the secretive circumstances it has made me feel very insecure. Do you guys think I should confront him and do you think I should be suspicious? Thanks in advance guys :smile:
Original post by LauraM2022
Hi everyone recently found out my bf of 4 years has a secret Facebook account and he’s liked photos of other women. He told me when we met that he doesn’t have social media because he “doesn’t do social media” and so I believed him. However guys… he does have social media, he has snap, Insta although he says he doesn’t use these so I can’t add him. He said he didn’t have Facebook but I’ve found him on it and he’s been liking women’s photos from like 2 years ago and onward so obviously he’s been doing it in secret. I feelThere’s only one reason he’s been secretive about it and that’s because he’s up to something suspicious. It’s crazy because there’s nothing wrong with liking photos but I think under the secretive circumstances it has made me feel very insecure. Do you guys think I should confront him and do you think I should be suspicious? Thanks in advance guys :smile:

You should dump him. I'm not wanting to sound harsh or anything but you deserve better. There is someone out there who is way better than that idiot. You will meet someone who doesn't do that. Why would he keep secrets from you if he was truly committed to you.
Reply 2
Original post by Kentinho99
You should dump him. I'm not wanting to sound harsh or anything but you deserve better. There is someone out there who is way better than that idiot. You will meet someone who doesn't do that. Why would he keep secrets from you if he was truly committed to you.

Hey thanks for your reply. You’re totally right. It’s just deceitful really. Like I said nothing wrong in liking photos but when it’s all done in secret it makes it a thing. Thank you again 🙏🏻
Hey thanks for your reply. You’re totally right. It’s just deceitful really. Like I said nothing wrong in liking photos but when it’s all done in secret it makes it a thing. Thank you again 🙏🏻

Hey you're very welcome 🙂 if he truly loved you he'd have eyes only for you. I'm sure you will be a lot happier without him. Good luck in the future 🙂 if you ever need anything just message me aha.
Reply 4
Original post by Kentinho99
Hey you're very welcome 🙂 if he truly loved you he'd have eyes only for you. I'm sure you will be a lot happier without him. Good luck in the future 🙂 if you ever need anything just message me aha.

You’re right. Some things are just not meant to be…thank you for everything and same to you 😊
Ghost him. Block delete with no explanation.
You’re right. Some things are just not meant to be…thank you for everything and same to you 😊

You're right and you're welcome and thank you 😊
Reply 7
Original post by xobeauty
Ghost him. Block delete with no explanation.

I would but he knows where I live etc. We’ve been together 4 years so it’s a bit more difficult. I’ll just have to break it off first then block etc. Thank you though 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending