The Student Room Group

journey to A*AA

im going to try and keep a blog in order to grow my grades (ironic) and help boost my motivation. im going to aim to keep this blog updated as frequently as i can, also i applied to do english at uni! :angel:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

my a level subjects :angelwings:

Spoiler

my predicted grades :bunny2:

Spoiler

what im hoping to get :fluffy:

Spoiler

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

my mocks start on monday, i have sociology.

i revised sociology today! :nyan:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
I love this !!! :smile: good luck !
Reply 3
Original post by succubus666
im going to try and keep a blog in order to grow my grades (ironic) and help boost my motivation. im going to aim to keep this blog updated as frequently as i can, also i applied to do english at uni! :angel:

my a level subjects :angelwings:

Spoiler

my predicted grades :bunny2:

Spoiler

what im hoping to get :fluffy:

Spoiler

Hi those grades are so good how do you revise for english lit I am unsure on what to do to get the best grades
I need the motivation too
Original post by Anne219
Hi those grades are so good how do you revise for english lit I am unsure on what to do to get the best grades

hiii and thank you! :smile: here are some tips i can provide you with below :nyan:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox
I need the motivation too

i hope my blog can help :biggrin:
so today my plan for sociology: :bunny2:

Spoiler

for english: :kitty:

Spoiler

soooo i didnt update in a while, monday i had a sociology mock for paper 1, it went pretty well!
wednesday i had a psychology mock for paper 1! that went great too
thursday i had sociology paper 2 which also went well
and on friday i have psychology paper 2 and english lit paper 1, so im basically tryna cram for those two now!!!!!!!!!! :nothing:
(edited 2 years ago)
This thread actually motivates me to do some revision
Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox
This thread actually motivates me to do some revision

awww im so glad!!!!! that makes me so happy :smile:
i havent updated in a while!
i got an offer from cambridge a week ago so that was a big motivation booster!
my mocks are finished and i got an A* in psychology paper 1 and an A in paper 2!
just waiting for the others :smile:
to do list for today:

Spoiler

Original post by succubus666
i havent updated in a while!
i got an offer from cambridge a week ago so that was a big motivation booster!
my mocks are finished and i got an A* in psychology paper 1 and an A in paper 2!
just waiting for the others :smile:
to do list for today:

Spoiler

Well done:smile:
Original post by _Rusty_
Well done:smile:

thank you :smile:
Wow such a great idea, I love it. I’m doing the same subjects as you 😲. Just out of interest what were your GCSEs? Mine were pretty ok except the last one 9998777765 (in maths) whoopsie 😊
Original post by Rudymanchego
Wow such a great idea, I love it. I’m doing the same subjects as you 😲. Just out of interest what were your GCSEs? Mine were pretty ok except the last one 9998777765 (in maths) whoopsie 😊

My GCSEs were ok not the best it was mainly 7s and 5s
Oh wow, so well done with the Cambridge offer!! Your interview must have been amazing, well done. Good to see they look past GCSEs and see potential. Does your school mean you can be considered for contextual offers
Original post by Rudymanchego
Oh wow, so well done with the Cambridge offer!! Your interview must have been amazing, well done. Good to see they look past GCSEs and see potential. Does your school mean you can be considered for contextual offers

Thanks and i think they just like to see improvement so considering my GCSEs aren’t the absolute best yet my predicted grades, ps, written work have shown that i worked hard and have potential to succeed, its not all about GCSEs they take everything into consideration, you should see Ibz Mo who’s GCSEs aren’t all 9s and 8s either he also inspired me to apply. I don’t know if Cambridge offers contextual offers I’m not too sure. And yeah haha i think my interviews went well. But my offer is A*AA
Nice well with your predicted you sound well on track 👍
Just got my English literature mock results!
I got an A* in paper 1 and an A* in paper 2! I’m really happy with those scores :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending