The Student Room Group

law offers from york, bristol and southampton

hey! has anyone received offers for law from the above listed unis? if yes pls tell me how long did it take

thank you
Reply 1
York was pretty quick last year, they sent me an odd self-assessment questionaire which was to check if I was suitable for the course. All you had to do was say yes/no so I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself as having an offer if you get sent that.
Reply 2
Original post by SmorL
York was pretty quick last year, they sent me an odd self-assessment questionaire which was to check if I was suitable for the course. All you had to do was say yes/no so I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself as having an offer if you get sent that.

I haven't received any such assessments yet..... in how many days do you get it?
i applied a week ago
Reply 3
Original post by artcat0426
I haven't received any such assessments yet..... in how many days do you get it?
i applied a week ago

It was a while ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was around a month after applying, so don't worry about it. It may be different for you so no point stressing.
Reply 4
Original post by SmorL
It was a while ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was around a month after applying, so don't worry about it. It may be different for you so no point stressing.

omg!! i got it!!!!
could u pls guide me on what happens after that, am confused
Reply 5
Original post by artcat0426
omg!! i got it!!!!
could u pls guide me on what happens after that, am confused

Oh cool, make sure to read whatever you got carefully since it may have changed since last year. After you do what it says, you don't have to do anything else. I may of course be wrong but I think that is a pretty solid indicator that they will give you an offer.
Reply 6
Hi artcat did you got the offer after the self assessment ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Tb769
Hi artcat did you got the offer after the self assessment ?

yess almost took a week
hi artcat, ive also j done a self assessment for law and replied back saying its the right choice for me. Did they send an email including "useful info" "what's next?" sections after u emailed them saying its the right choice for you? Bc I received it, and found it a little odd as its j infos I already know n nothing rlly related to the confirm email I sent. congrats on ur offer btw!
Reply 9
Hi Kei may I ask your grades or if it was a contextual offer ? As we have also applied few weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet
Original post by Tb769
Hi Kei may I ask your grades or if it was a contextual offer ? As we have also applied few weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet

a*ab, no contextual offers - we may just be impatient honestly haha
Reply 11
Original post by Kei Maesa
a*ab, no contextual offers - we may just be impatient honestly haha

Can't agree more :smile: congrats for the offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending