The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Is Royal Holloway not taking any more psychology undergrads?

I can't see their course available on UCAS anymore, does that mean it's full or they're just not considering any new applicants?
Original post by greenmean
I can't see their course available on UCAS anymore, does that mean it's full or they're just not considering any new applicants?

Ring up and ask them. It could be an admin error
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Check you're looking for the correct year of entry (2022, not 2021 - the latter would've been courses in clearing from last year which are mostly closed now) as well. I can see lots of courses for 2022 entry in the psychology area on UCAS.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
Check you're looking for the correct year of entry (2022, not 2021 - the latter would've been courses in clearing from last year which are mostly closed now) as well. I can see lots of courses for 2022 entry in the psychology area on UCAS.

I hear you and I did too, but I mean PLAIN psychology, ya dig?

Ring them up now - they're open til 4
Tel: +44 (0)1784 414944

I can see both the 3 Year BSc Psychology and 4 Year MSci Psychology on UCAS for 2022 entry on the UCAS search and in UCAS apply (C800 and C801):

RHUL psych UCAS.jpg

Again, are you certain you are looking for the right year of application?
Reply 6
Original post by artful_lounger
I can see both the 3 Year BSc Psychology and 4 Year MSci Psychology on UCAS for 2022 entry on the UCAS search and in UCAS apply (C800 and C801):

RHUL psych UCAS.jpg

Again, are you certain you are looking for the right year of application?

AH you're right!! Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending