The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry university Interview link is not working

Hi ,
Coventry university send me a link for credibility interview but unfortunately the link is not working. When I try to open the link for dates it says login to outlook .
Reply 1
Original post by Sarfaraz_12
Hi ,
Coventry university send me a link for credibility interview but unfortunately the link is not working. When I try to open the link for dates it says login to outlook .

When did you get your offer letter and which subject
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Md Tasin
When did you get your offer letter and which subject

I received my offer on 21 December and I met all the conditions and they send me a link to book for interview but link is not working
Reply 3
I received my offer on 21 December and I met all the conditions and they send me a link to book for interview but link is not working

Which subject and which campus bro
Hi ,

Hi @Sarfaraz_12,

Have you tried contacting the university using Livechat on the Coventry University website? The university will see your message if you send them your query, though it may not generate an immediate response, your message will be seen. Or have you tried logging on to see what happens?

Hopefully, the university will get back to you as soon as they can to sort out this problem for you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 5
If you are using Microsoft Teams, I once had this issue on my phone for another organisation. I simply removed the app and reinstalled it which fixed the problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending