The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier University - 2022 Applicants Thread

Are you applying to Edinburgh Napier University for 2022 entry? Here is the place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process. :smile: Here are a few icebreaker questions:

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1582
Are you applying to Edinburgh Napier University for 2022 entry? Here is the place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process. :smile: Here are a few icebreaker questions:

What course are you applying for: Marine Biology
What universities are you thinking of: SAMS, Stirling, Napier, Heriot Watt
Higher predicted grades: AAB
higher grades: ABBC
Extra curriculars:

Hi,

Has anyone recieved any offers back? Im still waiting to hear...
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by archiepcoh18
Hi,

Same. I haven't heard back but I applied the start of December. Today I got invited to an applicants day but this is not an interview. The course in applying for is competitive anyways 😅
hi , there I'm in the same boat waiting to hear 😩😂
Original post by Paddyrobinson
hi , there I'm in the same boat waiting to hear 😩😂

it sucks! what did you apply for?
Hi my name is Caitlin, I have an offer for Law. Im most likely going to put Napier as my firm choice.
Original post by rose_quartz
it sucks! what did you apply for?

film production
Original post by Paddyrobinson
film production

Ah, I applied for childrens nursing. Have you been invited to an applicant day yet? I haven't got an interview or offer but they invited me to one of those
Ah, I applied for childrens nursing. Have you been invited to an applicant day yet? I haven't got an interview or offer but they invited me to one of those

me too 😩😊
Original post by Caitlintx
Hi my name is Caitlin, I have an offer for Law. Im most likely going to put Napier as my firm choice.

Hi Caitlin

Congratulations on your offer to study law, delighted to hear that Napier will be your firm choice!

All the best with your future studies!

Steph @ ENU
Reply 10
What course you applying for Archie?
Hi,

i applied on the 19th of jan and got an unconditional offer on the 22nd of jan
Reply 12
@savouryeggs what course was this for?
Original post by Lachwwc
@savouryeggs what course was this for?

biomedical science
Reply 14
I'm an international student who received a conditional offer on Jan 10. I'm just waiting on the Visa and International Support Team to do an immigration check (which I was told is standard for applicants who have previously visited the UK on a visa). Hoping to receive my formal offer soon!
(edited 2 years ago)

Hey. I’ve been invited to an assessment day at the beginning of March for adult nursing. What’s the general thoughts on this...is it likely to mean if you pass the assessment with a high enough Mark they will follow this up with an offer? 🤷*♀️
Just got an offer to study Marine & Freshwater Biology!! Need to achieve a B in higher Chemistry!
Just got an offer to study Marine & Freshwater Biology!! Need to achieve a B in higher Chemistry!

Congratulations on receiving an offer! You should be shortly receiving an invitation to our offer holder day, keep an eye out for that email! And of course if there is anything else that we can help with, please get in touch :smile:

All the best with Chemistry!

That’s fab, fingers crossed for you!
Original post by savouryeggs
i applied on the 19th of jan and got an unconditional offer on the 22nd of jan

That’s fab, well done!

Quick Reply

Latest