The Student Room Group

I want this girl but she went back to her bad boy ex and got pregnant

There is this girl im friends with she was with this awful bad boy guy who doesnt give a **** about her, she did break up with him we got closer and had a cinema and bowling date she loved it and said she had far more fun hanging with me than she ever did with her bf, basically she said all he does is smoke weed and play video games and is just rich etc. So anyway she hints we could go traveling etc especially soon as covid restrictions fully lift, but a few days later she drops the bombshell shes giving her horrible ex another try. So anyway she comes back and moans to me about the same things that he doesnt care and was again thinking of breaking up with him but then about a couple weeks later I see on her facebook that shes pregnant and shes delighted, I mean shes having a baby with that waster. to make matters worse she posts a picture of her and this loser bf in each others arms with the baby scan, why the **** she doing this and throwing her life away, any advice on what to do?

Scroll to see replies

Memory wipe?
Would you still want her even after having the baby?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
There is this girl im friends with she was with this awful bad boy guy who doesnt give a **** about her, she did break up with him we got closer and had a cinema and bowling date she loved it and said she had far more fun hanging with me than she ever did with her bf, basically she said all he does is smoke weed and play video games and is just rich etc. So anyway she hints we could go traveling etc especially soon as covid restrictions fully lift, but a few days later she drops the bombshell shes giving her horrible ex another try. So anyway she comes back and moans to me about the same things that he doesnt care and was again thinking of breaking up with him but then about a couple weeks later I see on her facebook that shes pregnant and shes delighted, I mean shes having a baby with that waster. to make matters worse she posts a picture of her and this loser bf in each others arms with the baby scan, why the **** she doing this and throwing her life away, any advice on what to do?

You're her fallback option.

Let that sink in.
Basically you were the rebound she used to get over her "bad boy" ex. She never wanted you she always wanted him, she just waited for him to take her back.

Don't be salty about it just move on and find someone who actually wants you.
Reply 5
Original post by xobeauty
Would you still want her even after having the baby?

yes
yes

:bawling:
So cute
:bawling:
So cute

No its not, its desperate.
Reply 8
Original post by Sidehustle
Basically you were the rebound she used to get over her "bad boy" ex. She never wanted you she always wanted him, she just waited for him to take her back.

Don't be salty about it just move on and find someone who actually wants you.

I made her angry tonight after I told her she was wasting her life, I questioned her saying why did you go back to him when you said you would never go back again and she just said leave me alone
No its not, its desperate.

Hes kind.
:cry2:
Hes kind.

and hes not to her, how is it fair. yet she prefers to be treated like crap rather than go on adventures and fun days out with me.
and hes not to her, how is it fair. yet she prefers to be treated like crap rather than go on adventures and fun days out with me.

Ok can I say one thing... Stop telling a pregnant girl she’s wasting her life.

Some people have to hit rock bottom to learn their lesson. Hopefully her pregnancy changes things and her bf treats her better. Till then you move on.
Ok can I say one thing... Stop telling a pregnant girl she’s wasting her life.

Some people have to hit rock bottom to learn their lesson. Hopefully her pregnancy changes things and her bf treats her better. Till then you move on.

he wont though
Hes kind.

:colonhash: Kind is not the word I would use here.
he wont though

She has to figure it out for herself.
Take yourself off the back burner and start talking to other girls.
Drop her. You owe her nothing. Her life is her problem.
:colonhash: Kind is not the word I would use here.

Cuck?
Reply 17

If you know what she prefers then why are you stressing out? Feel sorry for her then - don’t wanna spend the rest of your life with her lmao. While she’s getting treated that way, you’ll have a healthy relationship with a more emotionally mature partner. Nothing to be frustrated or sad over to be frank. Just move on and cease contact
Original post by Joel 96
Cuck?

Nonjudgmental.
A lot of guys would run, seems like he really likes her unconditionally.
Original post by Joel 96
Cuck?

Exactly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending