The Student Room Group

University of Edinburgh - 2022 Intake!

Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by KaeeKayy
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!

Hi. Congratulations on your offer!
I have applied to Edinburgh but haven't received a response yet. I'm from India too.
Reply 2
Original post by gruzenka
Hi. Congratulations on your offer!
I have applied to Edinburgh but haven't received a response yet. I'm from India too.

Hey! I hope you get in. Wishing you loads of luck! Which course have you applied for?
Reply 3
Hey! I hope you get in. Wishing you loads of luck! Which course have you applied for?

Thank you so much!
Masters in Psychology.

Have you made a final decision on going to Edinburgh?
Reply 4
Thank you so much!
Masters in Psychology.

Have you made a final decision on going to Edinburgh?

I haven’t made a firm decision yet, as I’m still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I’ll be paying the deposit next week :smile:

What about you? Is Edinburgh your top choice?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
I haven’t made a firm decision yet, as I’m still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I’ll be paying the deposit next week :smile:

What about you? Is Edinburgh your top choice?

Warwick is great!!
Well, I had Glasgow and Edinburgh as my top choices. I got accepted to Glasgow and I'm already in love with the university. Also there's this one particular module that I wanna study and Edinburgh doesn't offer it. So, I'm super confused haha.
If I don't hear back by next week, I'm gonna proceed with Glasgow :smile:
Reply 6
When did you submit your applications, along with the references?
Reply 7
Warwick is great!!
Well, I had Glasgow and Edinburgh as my top choices. I got accepted to Glasgow and I'm already in love with the university. Also there's this one particular module that I wanna study and Edinburgh doesn't offer it. So, I'm super confused haha.
If I don't hear back by next week, I'm gonna proceed with Glasgow :smile:

Oh! I really hope you hear back from Edinburgh next week, so that it’s easier for you to make a decision! What’s the decision deadline for your program?
Reply 8
Original post by AGCam22
When did you submit your applications, along with the references?

Hey! I submitted my application on October 5th, and received the offer on October 25th!
Reply 9
Oh! I really hope you hear back from Edinburgh next week, so that it’s easier for you to make a decision! What’s the decision deadline for your program?

Thank you!
The decision deadline is March 7 for Edinburgh.
Hi everyone! I'm from India as well and have applied to Edinburgh in around November. Still awaiting a response.
Reply 11
Thank you!
The decision deadline is March 7 for Edinburgh.

Okay! Wish you luck! ❤️
Reply 12
Original post by Flawlesss
Hi everyone! I'm from India as well and have applied to Edinburgh in around November. Still awaiting a response.

Hey! I hope you get the offer! Which course have you applied for?
Hey! I hope you get the offer! Which course have you applied for?

Thanks! have my fingers crossed since I hit that submit button xD The course I have applied to is Sustainable Energy Systems.

Good luck to you as well :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
Thanks! have my fingers crossed since I hit that submit button xD The course I have applied to is Sustainable Energy Systems.

Good luck to you as well :smile:

Hahaha! Good luck! Let me know if you hear back! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hahaha! Good luck! Let me know if you hear back! :smile:

Will do! I've heard my course is super competitive to get into, hoping I make it through.

Are you firming Edinburgh?
Reply 16
Will do! I've heard my course is super competitive to get into, hoping I make it through.

Are you firming Edinburgh?

I haven’t really made a firm decision yet. I am still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I have paid the deposit!
Reply 17

Hey Congratulations!

Even I have applied to the UEBS, M.Sc Climate change finance and investment.
I applied before the 2nd deadline, but I had my English language test results pending which I have just uploaded.
Wondering when it would be considered.
Really hoping to hear from them soon!
Reply 18
Original post by AnBenz
Hey Congratulations!

Even I have applied to the UEBS, M.Sc Climate change finance and investment.
I applied before the 2nd deadline, but I had my English language test results pending which I have just uploaded.
Wondering when it would be considered.
Really hoping to hear from them soon!

Hey! Thank you! Wish you luck! I hope you get in!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 19
My application status says "Being processed" since 3 weeks now, is this normal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending