The Student Room Group

Chances of getting in

I'm an Indian student studying from CBSE board. I have a 95.2% in class 10 boards as well as in class 12 boards. I am applying to Computer Science and Mathematics in all unis. I have applied to the following universities-

University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
King's College London
Imperial College London
Oxford University

What are my chances of getting in?
You’ve missed the deadline for Oxford so 0% for them.

For the others the only way to find out is to apply. No one on tsr knows the odds because no one has access to the full range of applications each university has had this year.
Original post by PQ
You’ve missed the deadline for Oxford so 0% for them.

For the others the only way to find out is to apply. No one on tsr knows the odds because no one has access to the full range of applications each university has had this year.

well I was just hoping if someone knew some other cbse student who got in with my grades.
Original post by cottonhammer
well I was just hoping if someone knew some other cbse student who got in with my grades.

It doesn’t matter for that uni, you’re missing the point of this person’s post. You can’t apply this year it’s too late for Oxford.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Googley_eyes
It doesn’t matter for that uni, you’re missing the point of this person’s post. You can’t apply this year it’s too late for Oxford

except Oxford, I already applied to the other unis. Do you think I'll get in?
except Oxford, I already applied to the other unis. Do you think I'll get in?

Could do. You’d have to meet the requirements and have a good application on other areas not just your grades.
You need to check the CBSE requirements for all of the other Unis - and you are running out of time - all applications have to be at UCAS, fully completed, by 26 January.
I'm an Indian student studying from CBSE board. I have a 95.2% in class 10 boards as well as in class 12 boards. I am applying to Computer Science and Mathematics in all unis. I have applied to the following universities-

University of Manchester
University of Edinburgh
King's College London
Imperial College London
Oxford University

What are my chances of getting in?

Ya I mean You require 90% + [for cbse] so thats there.But you need to ace your PS and interviews and just apply now ,less than a week .BTW I will be applying next year for law

Competitive course will look at more than just your grades. The answer to your question is that yes, someone will have gotten in with those, (assuming your Maths result was good), but that doesn't mean that you will be accepted. However the only way to give yourself no chance at all, is to not apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending