The Student Room Group

GCSEs 2022

When should I start revising for my GCSEs this year I want at least 2 nines
Hi,

I've moved your thread to the Revision forum; hope you get some help here :smile:

Good luck,

MP
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Hi,

I've moved your thread to the Revision forum; hope you get some help here :smile:

Good luck,

MP

Thank you mythical pingu 🤌
I'd say around now, and as the exams come up you can gradually revise a lot more.
Now.
Original post by harlz_chalamet
I'd say around now, and as the exams come up you can gradually revise a lot more.

Original post by symptom
Now.

Do you guys think that if I start revising now I’ll be able to get at least one 9?
Original post by iqra_xoxoxoxox
Do you guys think that if I start revising now I’ll be able to get at least one 9?

It's impossible to say, we don't know where you're starting at or how effective your revision is - just focus on improving as much as you can for now.

Hard to say without knowing if you’re intellectually capable, or if you even have the right methods of revision that will get you a grade 9.
Are you like currently on at least Grade 6's for the ones you wants 9's in?
Original post by CurlyyMM
It's impossible to say, we don't know where you're starting at or how effective your revision is - just focus on improving as much as you can for now.

Oh okay thank you!
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Hard to say without knowing if you’re intellectually capable, or if you even have the right methods of revision that will get you a grade 9.

I’m going to have to try my best 😩
Original post by deadroseex
Are you like currently on at least Grade 6's for the ones you wants 9's in?

I’m in grade 5’s 🥲

it all depends on how you revise. if effectively, then yes, there is a chance that you could get a 9.

Can't say as I don't know where you're at. Start now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending