The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Law and LNAT

Hi. My daughter (like others here!) is waiting to hear back about her Law application. Do you think it’s safe to assume if she didn’t do well in LNAT they would have rejected already? It’s a king and painful wait as it’s the first choice-we loved it!
Reply 1
Original post by Eivors
Hi. My daughter (like others here!) is waiting to hear back about her Law application. Do you think it’s safe to assume if she didn’t do well in LNAT they would have rejected already? It’s a king and painful wait as it’s the first choice-we loved it!

Hi! I don't think someone would be rejected by Durham just because of a low LNAT score. I heard here on TSR that several people have gotten into Durham with a low LNAT score, and personally know of someone who did too.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Eivors

Sorry but you can't assume anything yet about her LNAT score.

Good Luck to your daughter though :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by nanb13
Hi! I don't think someone would be rejected by Durham just because of a low LNAT score. I heard here on TSR that several people have gotten into Durham with a low LNAT score, and personally know of someone who did too.

Thanks! Obviously we’ve no idea about the lnat score and she hasn’t applied to anywhere else requiring one. Good to hear Durham flexible about the score though.
Reply 4
Original post by harrysbar
Sorry but you can't assume anything yet about her LNAT score.

Good Luck to your daughter though :smile:

Hi yes, clearly just need to be patient, and nothing can be inferred just yet!
she’s predicted 3A’s so one short of the A*AA. Had an A* in EPQ but they don’t take this into account by the looks of it.
Original post by Eivors
Hi yes, clearly just need to be patient, and nothing can be inferred just yet!
she’s predicted 3A’s so one short of the A*AA. Had an A* in EPQ but they don’t take this into account by the looks of it.

No they don't but hopefully they will still give her a conditional offer (though the offer will most likely be at A*AA)
Reply 6
Original post by harrysbar
No they don't but hopefully they will still give her a conditional offer (a though the offer will most likely be at A*AA)

That would be great if they did! Not expecting a reduced offer, but an offer would be lovely!!! Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending