The Student Room Group

Just finished Superstore on Netflix?

I really love sitcoms like Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place I've already seen Friends wan you guys recommend any other series on Netflix with that kind of feel to them?
Reply 1
New Girl?
Watched one episode of this sitcom in free TV and I am not so keen on it.
Original post by Kallisto
Watched one episode of this sitcom in free TV and I am not so keen on it.

yeah it takes couple of episodes to get in to it's a stride but once you get to know who's who it's quite funny.
Original post by jonathanemptage
I really love sitcoms like Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Good Place I've already seen Friends wan you guys recommend any other series on Netflix with that kind of feel to them?

If you haven't already seen them, there's also the Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon if you like BBT!
That should keep you busy for a while :wink:
Original post by ENUOfficial
If you haven't already seen them, there's also the Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon if you like BBT!
That should keep you busy for a while :wink:

Thanks but I've seen all of them to date.
yeah it takes couple of episodes to get in to it's a stride but once you get to know who's who it's quite funny.

As you put a good word for this series, I think about it to watch another epsidoes to give Superstore a chance again.
Original post by Kallisto
As you put a good word for this series, I think about it to watch another epsidoes to give Superstore a chance again.

good choice try the pilot episode and then the second one the way Jonah and Amy develop is good and Dina is also really funny I mean don't expect the level of TBBT or Brooklyn Nine-Nine but I still got a laugh out of it.
Reply 8
How I Met Your Mother.
good choice try the pilot episode and then the second one the way Jonah and Amy develop is good and Dina is also really funny I mean don't expect the level of TBBT or Brooklyn Nine-Nine but I still got a laugh out of it.

If it is better than TBBT, the TV show is alright then. Not really a big fan of TBBT, really.
Reply 10
Maybe All the Murders in the Building? It's more of a murder mystery but somehow has a pleasant and light vibe to it. Pretty funny really.
Reply 11

I highly recommend Community! It was released around 2009-2010 but it still has that spark. I've rewatched it like three times now. I you do watch it.. please let me know

Quick Reply

Latest