The Student Room Group

King's College - Biomedical Sciences 2022

Hi Guys!

I thought it would be nice to share which common year 1 we have applied for and offers on this post.

I have applied for Biomedical sciences out of the degrees and I am still awaiting a response

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by E13M10
Hi Guys!

I thought it would be nice to share which common year 1 we have applied for and offers on this post.

I have applied for Biomedical sciences out of the degrees and I am still awaiting a response

me too! haven't heard anything back
Reply 2
Original post by Bt11
me too! haven't heard anything back

what other schools have you applied for? and what are your grades?
Reply 3
Original post by E13M10
what other schools have you applied for? and what are your grades?

This was my 5th option the other 4 where Medical schools, my GCSES weren't the best tbh
Reply 4
Original post by Bt11
This was my 5th option the other 4 where Medical schools, my GCSES weren't the best tbh

ahh understood good luck x
Reply 5
Original post by E13M10
ahh understood good luck x

thank you! and you too
Reply 6
Original post by E13M10
Hi Guys!

Hey Guys! I just got an offer from them today :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by SPAM30
Hey Guys! I just got an offer from them today :biggrin:

Congratulations! Did they match AAA?
Reply 8
Original post by E13M10
Congratulations! Did they match AAA?

Yup!
I applied to study neuroscience at KCL, is it possible to change it to biomedical sciences? Cause on the website it says all these courses have a common year 1 and I can switch after the first year. Would it be possible to switch before?

Thanks!
(I'm international)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by pet.smith
I applied to study neuroscience at KCL, is it possible to change it to biomedical sciences? Cause on the website it says all these courses have a common year 1 and I can switch after the first year. Would it be possible to switch before?

Thanks!
(I'm international)

Hi!
you will do the common year 1, which every student who applied for neuroscience, biomed, genetics so on will do. In year 2, you will decide whether you wanted to carry on with neuroscience or swap to another course avaliable with a common year 1
Original post by E13M10
Hi!
you will do the common year 1, which every student who applied for neuroscience, biomed, genetics so on will do. In year 2, you will decide whether you wanted to carry on with neuroscience or swap to another course avaliable with a common year 1

Hey! Yes, I understand that. But would it be possible to change to Biomed right now? I have not got my offer yet though
Reply 12
Original post by pet.smith
Hey! Yes, I understand that. But would it be possible to change to Biomed right now? I have not got my offer yet though

no I don't think so although there is no point as the common year 1 will be the same for both
Original post by E13M10
no I don't think so although there is no point as the common year 1 will be the same for both

oh okay! Thank you!!
Original post by E13M10
Hi Guys!

me too!! haven't heard back yet tho, the wait is killing me. Where else have you applied?
Reply 15
Original post by Squishy05
me too!! haven't heard back yet tho, the wait is killing me. Where else have you applied?

UCL imperial Queen Mary and St George's
you?
Original post by E13M10
UCL imperial Queen Mary and St George's
you?

We have almost all in common, I just applied to University of Edinburgh instead of St George's :smile: What were ur stats?
Reply 17
Original post by Squishy05
We have almost all in common, I just applied to University of Edinburgh instead of St George's :smile: What were ur stats?

A*AA you?
Reply 18
Original post by E13M10
A*AA you??

Have you heard back from Queen Mary?
Reply 19
Original post by steakk
Have you heard back from Queen Mary?

yes recieved an offer for ABB

Quick Reply

Latest