The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Undergraduate STEP requirements

I'm applying for BSc Mathematics with Statistics, and on the website it says the "minimum STEP offer is a Grade 2 in either the STEP II or STEP III papers. Both the grade and the number of papers may be increased in some cases". Does this mean that I might have to do STEP 3 in addition to STEP 2? How would I know if it's required?
Reply 1
Original post by anonymousc0w
I'm applying for BSc Mathematics with Statistics, and on the website it says the "minimum STEP offer is a Grade 2 in either the STEP II or STEP III papers. Both the grade and the number of papers may be increased in some cases". Does this mean that I might have to do STEP 3 in addition to STEP 2? How would I know if it's required?

It basically says you have to get a grade 2 in either STEP 2 or 3, as the minimum requirement, which means technically you don't have to do STEP 3. But it depends on the offer you get, as it may vary, for example, an offer which you get could include grade 2 in both STEP 2 or 3, meaning you have to do both papers. Good luck with your application.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending