The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

UCAS won’t show offer after three days

This monday I received an offer per email but three days later it still has not shown up on my UCAS profile. Others have said that delays of up to 48 hours are normal but it’s been longer than that and I am beginning to grow worried. Should I contact the uni about it now or wait a tad longer? And since I haven’t been able to find out exactly where to send my question, can I just reply to their offer email? I’m new to all this and, as an international student, also rather clueless I’m afraid…sorry! But thank you in advance!
which uni?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by darlingworms
This monday I received an offer per email but three days later it still has not shown up on my UCAS profile. Others have said that delays of up to 48 hours are normal but it’s been longer than that and I am beginning to grow worried. Should I contact the uni about it now or wait a tad longer? And since I haven’t been able to find out exactly where to send my question, can I just reply to their offer email? I’m new to all this and, as an international student, also rather clueless I’m afraid…sorry! But thank you in advance!

Yes contact them.

Occasionally there can be a problem sending offers through to ucas. Usually the error messages are picked up automatically and resent but sometimes that doesn’t happen.
Original post by PQ
Yes contact them.

Occasionally there can be a problem sending offers through to ucas. Usually the error messages are picked up automatically and resent but sometimes that doesn’t happen.

Ok so I feel like an utter fool now because like an hour after I posted this it actually did show up so thankfully I didn’t have to bother them about it! I always have been impatient… But I am happy you took some time out of your day to reply. I hope you have a nice day/evening!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by McGinger
which uni?

Strathclyde! But it did end up working out thankfully.
(edited 2 years ago)

Strathclyde! But it did end up working out thankfully.

Hey @darlingworms :biggrin: Congrats on your offer, and glad that you can see it on your UCAS portal now.

Let me know if I can help with anything else in your application! :thumbsup:
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Reply 6
I have the opposite problem 🤔My unconditional offer is visible on UCAS (19/1) but I have yet to receive an email from Strathclyde.
Original post by McGB
I have the opposite problem 🤔My unconditional offer is visible on UCAS (19/1) but I have yet to receive an email from Strathclyde.

Hey @McGB :biggrin: congrats on your offer, that's fab news! What are you hoping to study? This isn't so much a problem in this case, as your offer is there and secure! So please don't panic that you've not received anything yet. Our departments are in the process of organising applicant information sessions so once we have firmed up the details of those you'll hear from us :smile: Keep an eye on your emails and you'll receive more info in due course.

Congrats again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can answer any questions.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Thank you 😊
My offer is for MBus IBML.
Original post by McGB
Thank you 😊
My offer is for MBus IBML.

Oh fantastic! :biggrin: I now work at the University but that was actually what my Undergraduate degree was. I graduated in 2018 :smartass: I studied Marketing & French alongside the IB classes. Give me a shout if you've any questions about it! I can chat from both a staff and student perspective there. I absolutely loved the degree and had a great experience :h:

Reply 10
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Oh fantastic! :biggrin: I now work at the University but that was actually what my Undergraduate degree was. I graduated in 2018 :smartass: I studied Marketing & French alongside the IB classes. Give me a shout if you've any questions about it! I can chat from both a staff and student perspective there. I absolutely loved the degree and had a great experience :h:

It’s good to know you loved the degree and had a fantastic experience. I also have an unconditionals for Aberdeen and Dundee. Strathclyde has always been my first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending