The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I guess someone who is a bit patient (rather than chaotic when something unexpected happens) and is a sweet person like who talks lovingly and is smart and knowledgeable type
Original post by Anonymous
He needs to be at least 6 foot,
He needs to be a CEO or a manager at a company.
He needs to drive an Audi or a BMW.
He needs to have graduated with a masters or a PhD, (intelligent)
He needs to have an extremely funny personality.
He needs to be rich.
He needs to be a gym lad with god like six pack.
He needs to hold a conversation.
He needs to have a strong jawline and six pack.
He needs to be white.
He needs to be from the same country, not a foreigner.

Pretty sure, these standards apply to almost every woman, so idk.

You seem fun to be around.
Every person has their own taste in men its fine if you want to be basic requiring the man to be six foot and sh*t but like i like short men like short skinny dudes with great sense in fashion and a good heart.

Thats all <3
Reply 4
Listen to the words of this smart woman. She explains perfectly why women have delusional, unrealistic and self-created high standards for what a man must look like and how he should behave.

I was going to say inb4 someone says 6ft but anon 3 beat me to it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Get inspired to do what exactly?
Well I have a boyfriend now haha but when I did go on dates I never really had a type, I went for personality not looks (I have to be attracted obviously but that person has to have depth, a good heart and be genuine). I liked my boyfriend's ability to make me laugh, his intelligence, bluntness and his tenacious, competitive and ambitious nature. From the guy's I went on dates with before I met my partner, my massive turn off was arrogance, absolutely hated it. Poor manners was up there too.
Reply 8
Original post by super_hannah
Well I have a boyfriend now haha but when I did go on dates I never really had a type, I went for personality not looks (I have to be attracted obviously but that person has to have depth, a good heart and be genuine). I liked my boyfriend's ability to make me laugh, his intelligence, bluntness and his tenacious, competitive and ambitious nature. From the guy's I went on dates with before I met my partner, my massive turn off was arrogance, absolutely hated it. Poor manners was up there too.

Huhhh what kind of poor manners, I'm interested?
Original post by SunnyRti
Huhhh what kind of poor manners, I'm interested?

Like rudeness, lack of respect for others, poor table manners, not saying please and thank you, not holding a door open for someone...that kind of thing
If you ain't tall you won't get it at all, not really though but yes being tall is an advantage. 6-6-6, 6 feet, 6 figure salary, 6 inch ****
Original post by ammarqureshi55
If you ain't tall you won't get it at all, not really though but yes being tall is an advantage. 6-6-6, 6 feet, 6 figure salary, 6 inch ****

So basically you want the devil.
Then you have men who will make videos about how men are toxic, have toxic tastes and all that...
Honestly, things are becoming weird and extremely tricky.
Men will accuse women of this, this and this.
Women will accuse men of that, that, that...
Awfully confusing.
While the truth is simply that it is not men nor women, rather a portion of individuals who are toxic...
Original post by asif007
Listen to the words of this smart woman. She explains perfectly why women have delusional, unrealistic and self-created high standards for what a man must look like and how he should behave.

I'll give a short summary, I'm not going to risk derailing the thread with my very long list of dealbreakers. :laugh:
I'm happily single with no time or inclination for dating/casual sex/marriage for the forseeable future.

A single heterosexual guy at least 15 years older than me & with a minimum height of 5'4 and who is compatible with all my dealbreakers.
Wants one biological child and is committed to being a co-parent for 18 years.
Ambitious, bibliophile, calm, caring, clean shaven, dog friendly, employed/history of regularly working, fully assimiliated into mainstream english culture, honest, healthy, independent, intelligent, secular, smartly dressed, strong work ethic, opposes illegal immigration and has no moral qualms with stk-syg or mandatory full life tariffs for specific crimes & serial offenders.

Not a guy who is:
A boxer, sjw, gamer, anarchist, anti-British, habitually loud, militant, overweight, very muscular, on daily medication, enabler of cults/criminals/people traffickers/religious hardliners, into plushophilia, political revolutionary, selfie obsessed, supporter of abstinence until marriage or abortion protests, teetotal, terrorist appeaser/ally/mouthpiece.
Nor a fan of eating: brussels sprouts, escargot, fugu, game, green tomato ketchup, pineapple pizza or any seafood & meat meals that are bloody/raw/medium rare/undercooked.
So basically you want the devil.

PRSOM
Reply 15
lets inspire or get inspired!

Asking females this question is only going to provide you with falsehoods. They will tell you things like, "Be nice and polite", "Have a good personality". The reality is that they don't really care about those things at all.

Here are the actual criteria:

1) Be attractive
2) Be 6ft tall

Anything else is contingent on those two factors. You could be the nicest guy in the world (which women don't like anyway) and if you're unattractive they will still not be interested in you. It's all based on how you look. Hope that helps.
(edited 2 years ago)
At least taller than me in heels (so like at least 3 inches taller).
Good manners are a mustttttttttttttttttt
Attractive by my standards (I've experienced many cultures so my standards don't align with the eurocentric standard)
Adores me but is not obsessed (too many weird guys who have loved me to the point of stalking, nasty)
Similar intellect
I either like the ones that are cold and stand-off-ish but are soft for me or the golden retriever type
Good personality
Has a life outside of me and can care and finance for themselves (I'm not your parent)
He needs to be at least 6 foot,
He needs to be a CEO or a manager at a company.
He needs to drive an Audi or a BMW.
He needs to have graduated with a masters or a PhD, (intelligent)
He needs to have an extremely funny personality.
He needs to be rich.
He needs to be a gym lad with god like six pack.
He needs to hold a conversation.
He needs to have a strong jawline and six pack.
He needs to be white.
He needs to be from the same country, not a foreigner.

Pretty sure, these standards apply to almost every woman, so idk.

clearly a bitter male writing this
Original post by Wojak
Asking females this question is only going to provide you with falsehoods. They will tell you things like, "Be nice and polite", "Have a good personality". The reality is that they don't really care about those things at all.

Here are the actual criteria:

1) Be attractive
2) Be 6ft tall

Anything else is contingent on those two factors. You could be the nicest guy in the world (which women don't like anyway) and if you're unattractive they will still not be interested in you. It's all based on how you look. Hope that helps.'fema

'females' 'which women don't like anyways' LMFAO have you ever been featured on r/niceguys or an incel post??? As a woman, we care about looks as does anyone but it isn't the be all or end all, guys being weird incels definitely IS.
Original post by Bristolbb
clearly a bitter male writing this

Maybe. :dontknow:
I've seen these type of dealbreakers from quite a few women registered with very expensive introductions & matchmakers agencies though.

Latest

Trending

Trending